#1 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 16 March 2003 - 12:41 AM

Hi,
I want the Scottie Dog and the Yorkie. [Smile]
They can be truly MIB or the nice new clean prototype from the warehouse in NYC. I would like to add them to my EL dog collection.
Many thanks,
KK [Big Grin]

#2 Redmpeaches

Redmpeaches

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 March 2003 - 09:12 PM

Hi KK, its Kim to the rescue.Please post me a note as i have the 2 doggies without boxes.Kim

#3 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 06:25 AM

Hi Karen,

the Yorkie is on eBay for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/...&category=37814

Good luck

Brigitte

#4 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 05:59 PM

Hi Brigitte, thanks for the lead. My last two ebay dealings have soured me [Frown] just a little. The solids weren't as represented. The sellers aren't any of the ladies( or gentlemen) on this site.
Thanks so much and stay safe.
KK

#5 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 05:02 PM

Hi KK

Look at thad page:

http://www.passionfo...fumeJewelry.htm

Have a nice evening! greetings,

Liliane

#6 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:55 PM

Hi Liliane,
This is adorable. I could tell right away it was Ann & Ken's work. Oh yes, I want the Charles Spaniel, too. Thank you for showing me this site.
Bye,
KK [Big Grin]

#7 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 01:52 AM

Hi KK

You are welcome! Good luck!

Liliane

#8 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 08:46 AM

Those photos are ours but are very old and we have requested( many times) that they be taken down and replaced with some fresher ones. But we gave up on that happening. [Frown]

That is one reason we like to put our photos on the message board here so when they become outdated WE can take them down. [Smile]

As you can see (hopefully)we have learned to take better photos and with a better camera.

Ann & Ken

#9 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 11:05 AM

Ann & Ken,

We know you are both still recovering, so when you are both 100% we are all awaiting more photos!! [Razz]

#10 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 12:04 PM

Thanks Lisa,

Ken is recovering very well.

What we need now is a new camera. We lost ours just before Ken got sick and have been using our old one which is not to good. [Frown]

We have been(pre ken sick)working on new displays to take to the convention for exhibit. If we don't get a camera before then, maybe Jack can get some shots there. [Smile]

We can post some more oldies but goodies as soon as Ken feels like it. Maybe this week-end. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ann & Ken

#11 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 11:56 PM

Hi, Just want to thank those who helped me get the Scottie, Yorkie and King Charles Spaniel. I am very grateful to you.
Bye, KK [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

#12 favoritegram

favoritegram

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 09:16 AM

KK, to renew your faith in Ebay. I purchased the Scottie that was up for auction and mentioned several days ago.The description was fine and I am very pleased with him. Not all sellers are questionable. Lainey

#13 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 04:04 PM

We need a new digital camera too. We have a Kodak DC290 now, which is great for outdoor day-to-day photos, but for the closeups and detail that's needed for the solids it just doesn't cut it. It also doesn't help that I know nothing about photography.

It's one of those things that's on the list for when we win the lottery! [New Laugh]

#14 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 07:03 PM

Hi Jack,
I know what you mean about taking photos inside. I have a Sony F707 digital camera. I love it, very easy to use on auto setting. The photos I took for members photos I shot inside. I used the window lighting. And it seems to show the details of the subject. Try the kitchen window lighting or the sunniest spot in the house and setup the solids. Try using the cameras built in flash. You take great photos from what I've seen on the site. There is a new Nikon D 100 6 mega pixels and too pricey for me. I'm sure you'll receive plenty of good advice. Let me know what you decide on. My other love is photography.
Bye, KK [Big Grin]

#15 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 03:14 AM

Hi Lyndell,

You contacted me but I cannot reply as you have not allowed access through the private message system.

Thanks for your message..

Jacky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users