• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sparkle4me

sparkle4me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 10:38 PM

Hi! [Smile] I am looking for the Imperial Princess and Foo Dog. I'd like 2 Foo Dogs. I have 2 Japanese Chin, which true are not Foo Dogs, but they used to be only for the Emperor of Japan or something like that. Yadda yadda yadda, I'd like one princess and 2 dogs (me and my 2 furry babies). If these are expensive ($800+ each), I would like to discuss a layaway plan or something bc I want these BIG time. If you know where I might find one (these don't have to be mint condition w/ perfume and boxes and stuff but I'd prefer them not to have been broken and then crazy glued together.) please let me know. [Smile]
Thank you!
Jeannie

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 13 July 2003 - 11:28 PM

Jeannie,

The ivory foo dog or Imperial dog does show up on ebay every now and then.This one was just auctioned on ebay:
ivory foo dog

The red foo dog and the Imperial princess don't show up that often.

[ July 13, 2003, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#3 sparkle4me

sparkle4me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 July 2003 - 12:45 PM

Oh man! I should have realized that it could be under something other than Estee Lauder. I will have to check descriptions too. Thanks for the heads up Lisa! [Smile] I will keep my eyes open! [Big Grin]
Jeannie

#4 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:11 PM

Hi Jeannie,
The Imperial Princess is on ebay. Also an ivory cat and duck. [Eek!] Hope you win her.
Bye,
KK [Smile]

#5 sparkle4me

sparkle4me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 11:06 AM

Thanks KK!
The price is already up there so I'll have to wait for James to come home. I also saw there's a Foo Dog up too. How ever do I choose??? Maybe I'll go for the Princess. Maybe I'll go for Foo. Eeny meenie miny moe? Heads? Tails?
I WANT MY HUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY!!! LOL
Seriously though, thank you for the head's up! [Smile]
Jeannie [Smile]

#6 sparkle4me

sparkle4me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 10:37 PM

Well both the Imperial Princess and Foo Dog went for MUCH more than I was willing to pay for at this time. Hospital bills are still coming in and of course we have to pay them and then submit to the insurance co. and be reimbursed for some of it but getting those checks back takes time. Oh well. I guess I'll keep checking eBay.
Thanks folks for letting me know when Foo and the IP were on eBay. I appreciate it. [Smile]
Jeannie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users