• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#16 favoritegram

favoritegram

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:09 PM

Lisa, That makes sense except that I really wanted the Palm tree when I saw the prototype, but now that I see what is really looks like, I won't buy it. So that is a sale they won't get by trying to save a few dollars. I have a feeling I am not alone in this decision. Lainey [Roll Eyes]

#17 solidcollector

solidcollector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:31 PM

Lisa,
Do you suppose they will come out with another Palm Tree that looks like the Prototype and maybe call it a special edition? I agree that the prototype is so much prettier than the other one!
Too bad! I wonder if there will be any prototypes available? Do they ever sell them?
Gayla

#18 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:48 PM

Gayla,

No, I don't think they would come out with a special limited edition. [Frown]

In person it is very nice though. I really like this one, more than any of the Neiman solids.

I am sure the prototype in the photo will show up on ebay at some time.

[ May 21, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#19 solidcollector

solidcollector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:55 PM

Lisa,
Thanks! Glad to hear that the Palm Tree is really nice in person! I had to break down and pay a little more for one on Ebay. I was afraid I might miss out! I can't wait to receive it! Thanks again!
Gayla

#20 luscious11@aol.com

luscious11@aol.com

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 03:34 PM

Lisa:

I will take your word for it!!!! If you think it looks good in person, than I will go ahead and get mine!!!! It sure looks nice in the pic but I can see the differences!!!! the pink stones on the bottom would have been nice, huh?

Pamela

#21 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 05:26 PM

I just ordered my Palm Tree solid from the Vegas boutique. [Big Grin] And for you powder compact collectors, the Vegas boutique has a new shimmering daisy powder compact for $175. [Silly]

Jeanette [Wink]

p.s. I understand they are now all sold out of the Roulette powder compacts.

[ May 21, 2003, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette ]

#22 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 12:14 AM

You will love the "Palm Tree" it's gorgeous. Mine is just too beautiful. The color on mine and the proto are the same. I'm very pleased and there's plenty of sparkle. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Cool]
KK [Silly]

#23 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 07:51 AM

The Palm Tree is awesome! It is always hard to tell about these things in photos. I would recommend it highly! I hope they continue with the "theme". It could be very fun.

#24 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 10:32 AM

Yes, now all we need is the pina colada in a coconut shell with a straw, swizzle stick & umbrella (a solid of course!) [Big Grin]

#25 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 10:53 AM

Lisa

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused] What for a stick? What is a swizzle stick? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

#26 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 11:26 PM

Liliane,

A swizzle stick is a plastic or glass stick used to mix a drink. They are also highly collectable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...&category=10905

#27 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 09:49 PM

There's another Palm tree on Ebay starting at $150.00 from "bottle baby"

#28 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 10:26 PM

Hey Lisa,
I like the sound of the pina colada (solid, of course) [Big Grin] and I could see a deck chair and maybe a little pair of jeweled thongs (aka : flip flops) [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

#29 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 07:53 AM

Lisa

[Wink] Thanks a lot [Smile]

#30 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 10:25 AM

Watch out for Bottlbaby...if something goes wrong and you need to file an insurance claim....she'll take 3 months to fill out her form..and when she does...she'll have someone other than herself sign the claim form and she'll tell the post office to send her the check, not you. I got a damaged compact and was never reimbursed. She doesn't answer emails and if she does, it takes her 1-2 weeks and she never answers her phone either. I've caught her in multiple lies....I would avoid! [Frown]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users