• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ribbitdenver

ribbitdenver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 06:00 PM

hope to find one of the palm trees froma lucky convention attendee pleaseeeeeeee ALso would be interested
in a good price on the Lucky Poker hand, 2 Penquins, the crystal Panda and maybe the Lion Cage for a reasonable price.
Don't need them boxed or with perfume if that can break the price down.

Also located the Spirit of Water Powder - they are going to be harder to find as I understand the powder was now
outdated and Estee called them all back?? That was what I heard anyway.

Always looking for a MIB Fantastic Frog Powder as well, I have a damaged one but would love a perfect one

Have a great week all
Lori

#2 luscious11@aol.com

luscious11@aol.com

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 12:35 AM

LORI:

I AM NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND YOU REGARDING THE SPIRIT OF WATER COMPACT. YOU SAY YOU GOT ONE BUT LAUDER RECALLED WHAT BACK ? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE SPIRIT OF WATER COMPACT THAT WAS ISSUED A FEW YEARS AGO WITH THE OTHER THREE; SPIRIT OF EARTH, SPIRIT OF FIRE, AND SPIRIT OF AIR COMPACTS? I ASK BECAUSE I JUST SOLD A SPIRIT OF WATER COMPACT ON EBAY...DID I SELL TO YOU? ANYWAY, I AM SELLING THE OTHER THREE AS WELL. THE POWDER INSIDE THEM IS REFILLABLE IN CASE YOU DID NOT KNOW. THE POWDER LASTS QUITE A LONG TIME -
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION THAT....HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!!! [Smile] [Smile]

#3 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 11:50 AM

Hi luscious

How do the three look like? Do you have a picture (and also THE SPIRIT OF WATER)? What do they cost?

Beautiful day!

Liliane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users