• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#16 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 11:27 AM

Very well done, Jack, although I must admit I'm extremely intimidated by all the changes...sort of scary! unsure.gif

Wow! I did it! ohmy.gif

Thanks, KK! biggrin.gif

AND A SPECIAL BIG THANK YOU TO JACK & LISA FOR ALL THEIR WORK ON THIS PROJECT! smile.gif

Did it work??? unsure.gif

#17 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 11:46 AM

I LOVE THIS NEW TEXT AND COLOR JACK.!
I'm havin' fun tongue.gif laugh.gif
wub.gif KK

#18 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 12:08 PM

I'm happy to see some folks were able to log on and post. I was worried there would be major issues.

I've added the "white text on preview" problem to my list. Thanks for noticing. There seem to be a lot of white text on white background problems spread on the various pages. I'll get those taken care of.

The old pictures of everyone will be fixed (hopefully today), you don't have to do anything for those to show up.

Once we get all the kins worked out of the new message board, I'll be rolling out a few more things for everyone to play with. It should be pretty neat once they are all up and running!

Let me know if you find anything else! Thanks!

#19 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 12:12 PM

Change is good especially for the new year. It's going to take some getting used to but it's all a matter of jumping in and trying new things! biggrin.gif

#20 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 12:21 PM

Wow! Pretty good for my first post!

tongue.gif

I didn't even ask Jack although I did edit it a couple times to get it right! biggrin.gif

#21 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE(Nicki169 @ Jan 10 2004, 10:50 AM)
Can you sort the members list by who left the most posts/messages?

Yes, if you look at the bottom of the member list, it will give you the option to sort by Member Name, Number of Posts, or Join date. You can also specify how many members you want to see on each page.

#22 Guest_Guest_Nancy_*

Guest_Guest_Nancy_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2004 - 01:35 PM

Jack I cannot seem to register for some reason. What am I doing wrong?

Nancy

#23 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 01:40 PM

When you say "register" are you trying to register as a new member? Or is this the Nancy we all know and love?

If you have an old account, try to log in as "Nancy" with the same old password you used to use.

#24 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 01:41 PM

AM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS READING FROM MY COMPUTER AS THE TYPE IS TOO LIGHT ON THE BOARD.

IS IT MY COMPUTER?????

ph34r.gif

#25 Guest_Guest_Nancy_*

Guest_Guest_Nancy_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2004 - 01:49 PM

Hi Jack, I go to all that trouble to get a new computer and I canot get on here Oh boy!
I am using the old log in and it tells me I should register first so I thought we had to re-register but still can't get onboard. I see Jacky managed it. Maybe I'll call her or maybe it's messed up with me trying to register again.
Help!

#26 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE(Jacqueline @ Jan 10 2004, 01:54 PM)
AM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS READING FROM MY COMPUTER AS THE TYPE IS TOO LIGHT ON THE BOARD.   

IS IT MY COMPUTER?????

I was hoping the black type on light grey background would be enough contrast. I think I may need to lighten the background though if it's hard to read. It's not your computer or your eyes, sometimes it's just the screen and the light.

I'll add it to the list! biggrin.gif

#27 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 03:02 PM

a.

#28 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 05:31 PM

ohmy.gif Don and Margaret, your posting hit me in the eyes! Jack, help! The words are too small and the background too white. Will shut down soon as I cannot find my sunglasses! [SIZE=7][COLOR=red]
[QUOTE]dont know what I am doing here as I am trying to make the words larger. Will probably come back once it is on the board and delete!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif cool.gif Nancy, I am up if you want to give me a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blink.gif Now to see what comes on the board! I am not holding my breath! Big ones!

#29 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 06:04 PM

Don and Margaret, what are you trying to do to me! Am sure you wrote your last message differently before! Think I am going to have another drink blink.gif

Jack: When I try to log in at the bottom of the page, it doesn't accept me!

unsure.gif

#30 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 06:40 PM

a.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users