Posted 09 January 2004 - 12:49 AM

a.

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 04:09 PM

Yes, I got a message from Donna at Bergdorf Goodman (her # is listed above under store locations) she has the new solids- lighthouse and riverboat in stock. [Big Grin]

#3 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 05:25 PM

Cool!

Do we have any pics yet?

#4 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 05:31 PM

Shari (Florida store) at Neiman Marcus called. The Lighthouse and Steamboat are in. February 1st is going to be a GWP day. The Lighthouse is white pearl enamel with a row/band of red crystals around it. It stands on some grass and there is also an anchor.

Barb

#5 Angelina

Angelina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 07:05 PM

Hi all!

I just spoke to lovely Donna at Bergdorf's and she still has some Lighthouse Solids($250) and some of the Mississippi Steamboat Solids ($325.00) available, but the quantities are very limited. I think she said that she was down to only three Lighthouses. I'm glad that I got mine!

If anyone is still looking for either one, Donna's number is 1-800-558-1855. She also has a new email address: DMSolids@optonline.net

I am looking forward to receiving these great solids and Donna always takes good care of me. She's a real sweetie!

Angelina

#6 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 02:51 PM

a.

#7 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE(Don and Margaret @ Jan 10 2004, 03:04 PM)
Margaret and I just posted this to see if we could get the photo to come up.

Hi guys, the photo didn't show up obviously but it doesn't appear to be anything you did wrong. If I go directly to the address you used for the photo i get an error message:

CODE
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /s/image9/2/3/81/110320381aGDodc_ph.jpg on this server

That server may not allow for linking or directly viewing that photo.

#8 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 07:28 PM

Just got word from Shari from Neiman Marcus, appearently there is to be no 2nd shippment of the lighthouse and riverboat (not sure if I personally believe what Lauder says) Shari's email is: JaWiJu@aol.com if anyone would like to contact her about these solids.

I didn't even get them! I am still recovering from X-mas and all the spending I (we) did! sad.gif

#9 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 07:12 PM

I'm interested in the solids, but won't be buying them anytime soon. Not sure what they look like. The prices are too high.

I'm also recovering from 2003--the year I spent a record amount of $ in my life. It was so bad that I sold a few from my collection to offset the problem. I'm trying to be a good girl....at least for the last 3 months. Who knows about later this month, the next, so on? Maybe I'll find a solid I have to have at a decent price. laugh.gif In the meantime, I look like heck and need to update my wardrobe.

#10 dante

dante

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 11:57 PM

Well I hope this works, I am still a little confused blink.gif

Just thought I would let people know, I saw the circus lion for sale here(melbourne, Australia), I hadn't seen it before and its great, but at $1000 aussie dollars way out of my price range. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Dante

#11 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 07:32 PM

Loveperfume,

CONGRATULATIONS on selecting the Lighthouse as a new perfume for 2004. I think it will be a winner, too. biggrin.gif

#12 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 11:13 AM

The lighthouse and riverboat sound nice, but I think I will be passing on these too. I'm still recovering from xmas and all the Strongwaters I purchased late last year. I will just live vicariously through Ann & Ken's photos and pretend they are a part of my collection. wink.gif

Jeanette

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users