• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sue J

Sue J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 08:51 PM

Have you seen the carosel is up for auction on EBAY, starting price is 550.00. Has anyone ever dealt with this seller? She had previously put the slot machine up, didnt meet reserve, I contacted her later and she said she would sell it to me, but I was scared off by the lack of feedback. Has any one dealt with this seller before? Better yet, do any of you have the slot machine, that you would be willing to sell to me?

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 06:48 PM

Sue,

The thing that bothers me about this seller is the obvious lack of feedbacks- only 2 and this seller is offering items well over $2000+ I am not saying this seller isn't legit because they may well be but in my personal opinion it looks risky.

The only way I would consider bidding on this sellers auctions is if I used the escrow service through ebay. Where money is sent to a third party. Ask the seller and if they agree to go through ebays escrow service then fine but if the seller does not agree then that would be a big red flag. See the below link for information on ebays escrow service:
escrow

[ January 03, 2004, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#3 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 11:03 PM

OK, sorry about the above post, (I didn't know who the seller was at the time) I can vouch for this seller as I know them personally and they are very nice honest people. [Wink]

#4 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 04:21 PM

No problems, Lisa - I wondered the exact thing myself, and am glad to here that the seller is OK.

Am wary after my last experience with sellers who have a low feedback count. (naturally)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users