• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#46 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 03 February 2004 - 11:43 PM

The frog sounds like a total lech! However, I think I may have dated him....he really sounds familiar.... tongue.gif

#47 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:22 AM

a.

#48 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:02 PM

Hello DEM, Wondered where you were! Meanwhile there are alot of FROGS out there. Even French ones! And before anyone starts complaining, I do have alot of French friends! Oooh la, la! cool.gif

#49 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 03:55 PM

Interesting!! French-kissing frogs . . . jumping down Gigi's Bustier and sliming over Lola . . . . . what's going on???? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#50 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 04:07 PM

Meanwhile, Big Uncle Bob was not feeling so well. He had drunk SO much Champagne that his face was bright red and he was not able to stand up properly . . . while amidst the frog hullaballoo with Gigi, Lola had not noticed that Yvette had seen Bob's disarray and disorientation and went swiftly to his aid.

"Come on, Bob Darling", said Yvette in her sultriest voice, "let's get you off to your room and have a lie down".

Bob, not realising who the lady was, did not protest.

"OK, sweetheart - I've had a great time watching you dance your legs off - I'm ready to go and spend some time with you alone . . . "

Bob put his big paw around Yvette to struggle up from his chair and with arms around each other, they leave the showroom.

Lola, returning from the backstage dressingroom with Gigi sees only an empty chair where Big Bob was waiting for her. She is immediately is alarmed!!
"Oh Gigi! What's happened to Bob?"

Bob has left his Top Hat behind (though a telltale green leg is poking out from underneath . . . . .)

A half finished cigar is still alight in the ashtray . . . . . Bob must've left in a hurry!

#51 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 04:08 PM

biggrin.gif

#52 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 04:23 PM

I think Martha got "pipped at the post" . . . . (sorry!)

#53 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 05:16 PM

Lola also noticed attached to the little green frog leg a false eyelash,the trade mark of her nemisis. Yvette! she shouted. She grabbed Big Bobs Top Hat and made a bee line back to Big Bobs room.

#54 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 05:32 PM

Hope you like Frogs' legs!!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif Very popular in France......... blink.gif

#55 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:05 PM

Good to see you back, Ron!!

I think we'd better think up a name for this cheeky frog!!

#56 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:09 PM

HOW ABOUT 'BULL'? smile.gif rolleyes.gif

#57 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:16 PM

C'mon Jacky - what sort of a name is that??

I think something letchy and French . . . .

#58 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:34 PM

I HAD A THOUGHT! HE WAS A FRENCH PRESIDENT, BUT I WOULD BE SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES!!!!!!!! blink.gif unsure.gif

WHERE'S MARTHA!

#59 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:42 PM

Hmmm . . . I might call him Frere Jacques just so Mimi can sing us a song with his name in it (despite the translation).

Does that suit??

#60 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:44 PM

Lola, with Gigi right beside her, rode the priviate elevator up to Bob's penthouse. The elevator door opened, and Lola and Gigi stepped quietly into the foyer, their Party Shoes in their hands. Lola put her finger to her Mango Tango colored lips, signaling Gigi not to say a word. Lola pointed towards the master bedroom suite, and the girls began to tiptoe gingerly toward the open bedroom door.

Lola and Gigi surveyed the room in disgust! mad.gif It looked like a bordello. ohmy.gif On the chaise longue was Yvette's discarded Bustier accompanied by her Pretty Parasol. Her Party Shoes were strewn across the foot of the bed, and her other false eyelash, gobbed with black mascara, was lying on a rumpled satin pillow!

Lola and Gigi heard the sound at the same time. It was unmistakable .. the whirring, gurgling sound of a sauna ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users