• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 moontide

moontide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 06:00 PM

Just returned from the EL Store in Vegas-They have all the current Strongwater solids,octopus,roulette wheel,showgirl,juggling seal,bustier,cactus,cowboy and girl,blossom necklace and many others.

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 06:59 PM

Moontide,

Thanks for the update, I will be out in Vegas next week!! I hope my bustier gets here first before I get there. [New Laugh]

[ December 28, 2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#3 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 05:30 PM

Hello Moontide,

Are you sure they have the solid perfume Roulette Wheel. Friends of mine have recently returned from Vegas and they told me they definitely do not have this particular one as I asked them to look out for me!

[Confused]

[ December 30, 2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Jacqueline ]

#4 moontide

moontide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 10:50 PM

Yes,Jacqueline the Roulette wheel{more than one on display]was in Vegas on the 22nd.I pointed it out to my son&daughter who were with me.It was displayed with the showgirl.Is there a roulette wheel powder compact? I didn't ask to see it as I wasn't interested in purchasing it so I suppose it could be powder but it looked like the solid.

#5 luscious11@aol.com

luscious11@aol.com

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 01:21 AM

Moontide: [Smile]

YES, there is a roulette wheel powder compact...it actually came out a few years ago; BEFORE the roulette wheel solid.
The powder is a bit bigger round than the solid and looks a bit different as well.

Hope this helps you!

Happy new year !

Pamela (luscious11) [Big Grin]

#6 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 01:41 AM

Hi Pamela,

Spoke to my friends again and they actually called L.Vegas.

They do not have the solid perfume compact for the Roulette Wheel, only the powder compact!

[Cry] [Cry]

#7 Angelina

Angelina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 01:52 AM

Hi Moontide!

Thanks for letting us know what is available at the Vegas store. Unfortunately, they sold out of the Bustier solid very quickly. I am hoping that one of the Estee Lauder stores will get in some more. My Rep. at Saks said she got a fax about the Bustier, so hopefully they will get some in. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Thanks again and by the way the Roulette Wheel Powder Compact is lovely!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users