• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 03:21 PM

To Lisa and Jack: All the collectors and members of solidperfume.com want to say THANKS to both of you for this website and your continued enthusiasm and support! A group of us got together and sent you a small token of our appreciation which we hope you enjoy.....From all of us, Happy Holidays and Thanks!

#2 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 04:44 PM

Here, here! Yes a big THANK YOU to you both. This wonderful site is a credit to you and we appreciate all your hard work that goes on behind the scenes to give us all the "bells and whistles" we enjoy! [New Laugh] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

#3 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 06:15 PM

Yes, and I would like to add my name along with all those sentiments too!

A Big Thank You, Lisa and Jack, for bringing some wonderful people into our lives! Without you, this would never have happened!

[Smile] [Smile]

#4 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 06:36 PM

Ditto, ditto and ditto!!

The world seems a better place now that I found this site!

Thanks 'mates' !! [Smile]

#5 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 08:54 PM

Lisa & Jack,

greetings from Switzerland and also
A HUGE THANK YOU
for this wonderful site.

Happy Holidays

Brigitte

#6 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:54 PM

Hi Jack and Lisa,
Big heartfelt thanks and hugs and kisses [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] for birthing this wonderful solidperfume site. [Big Grin]
The very best part is getting to know and meet the two of you. And the friendships I've made with the other members.
It's been a real blessing and I thank you.
Plus, I've learned so much about solids and perfume in general and not to forget quadrupling
my collection [Eek!] [New Laugh]
KK [Big Grin]

#7 luscious11@aol.com

luscious11@aol.com

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 11:25 PM

I'M RIGHT THERE WITH EVERYONE ELSE JACK AND LISA!

MANY THANKS FOR THE GREAT SITE AND WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL OF US TO CHAT,DO BUSINESS WITH,EXCHANGE VALUABLE INFORMATION,AND/OR MEET PERSONALLY AND BECOME FRIENDS!!!
I HAVE NOT HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING ANY OF YOU IN PERSON BUT I FEEL LIKE I KNOW SOME OF YOU ENOUGH TO CALL YOU MY FRIENDS!!! THANK YOU FOR THAT!
JACK AND LISA; YOU SURE HAVE PUT A LOT OF HARD WORK INTO THIS SITE AND IT SHOWS!!! THANKS AGAIN AND HERE'S WISHING YOU AND YOURS A VERY HAPPY,HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS HOLIDAY SEASON!!

WARM REGARDS,
PAMELA

#8 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 11:55 AM

Jack and I cannot really express just how fortunate we are to have met such wonderful people here. When we started this site I never in my wildest dreams thought it would be a place where we all feel like family. We are grateful to have met each and every one of you and thank you all for making this site wonderful, as it would not be successful if not for all of you.

We are deeply touched by the thoughtfulness from everyone and don't know how to express our thanks to each and every one of you. We are overwhelmed and again want to thank everyone!

#9 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 06:53 PM

Lisa and Jack,
Thank you so much for this wonderful website!

Lisa thanks for sharing your personal collection with us. And Jack thanks for setting up the Solids Database so we can each view and than create our own personal list of solids that we own.

The photos on the database are great and the fact that you can enlarge them to see the detail of the solid is even better. [Eek!] [Eek!]

In addition thanks to Ann and Ken and KK and everyone else that has posted photos on this website! I have enjoyed veiwing them all and for all my new EL friends.

Have a wonderful holiday.
Barb

#10 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 07:40 PM

Lisa and Jack,

Please accept my thanks, too, for your wonderful website. It's become a home away from home ... a place to go to relax, chat, and meet new friends. Your hospitality and cheerful spirit are very much appreciated.

Have a beautiful Holiday Season and best wishes for another solid year.

#11 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 07:57 PM

Dearest Lisa and Jack,

I can't really express how much I thank both of you! This website has brought so much to all of us. I have made wonderful new friendships across the world. Ann and Ken have provided the most beautiful photos and learning tools for me! There are so many of you out there that I haven't named...please just know that I thank each of you for enriching my life. I feel very privileged to be a part of this great group.....

Lisa and Jack brought all this to us, with a great amount of hard work and dedication.

I thank all of you from my heart!!

Mimi

#12 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 09:57 PM

I'd like to add my thanks to Lisa and Jack too. You two have created such a wonderful site. I have learned so much...sharing information with each other and created nice friendships with folks who share a passion for collecting solid perfumes.

What a perfect opportunity during this holiday season to again say thank you for all you do for us.

All the best, Jeanette

#13 lauderlady

lauderlady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 04:50 PM

I just wish to add my two penneth and say a huge thank you to Lisa and Jack for this site.
I thought I was the only collector until I dĚscovered this site!! [Eek!]
How wrong I was!
I have never come across so many great people in one place!
I have made so many friends and feel like some of you are part of my family!
I feel your sorrow and joy!
Thanks to all of you!
A very Merry Christmas and a Fantastic Peaceful 2004.
Maggie [Cool]

[ December 07, 2003, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: lauderlady ]

#14 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 09:25 PM

Thanks everyone! You all are just too nice to us!

Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope you all get all the solids you want!

#15 Mini

Mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 12:11 AM

Just want to add my thank you to Lisa & Jack for this super site. Wish everyone a wonderful X'mas and a happy 2004!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users