34 replies to this topic

#31 TERRY

TERRY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 06:56 PM

A few months ago I was offered some NM exclusives
from a SAKS store.I told the salesgirl that I already had the solids and I thought they were exclusives to the NM stores. She had nothing to
say about how they got them.

#32 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:22 AM

Hello Mark,

As your comments re the bustier are now in two different sections, I just want to reassure you that your posting regarding your partner and yourself was read and not ignored! [Wink]

One can have partners of either sex, so as we do not 'assume' where this is concerned, that is possibly one of the reasons no one made reference to your remark!

I am sure your wife, or partner, looked wonderful in a bustier! Take heart in the paintings (Renoir) of those voluptuous women encased in these beautiful creations. I personally think the bustier was designed with the fuller figure in mind.

So don't be put off by size! As the saying goes, 'If the cap fits, wear it!'

[Cool]

[ December 23, 2003, 03:36 AM: Message edited by: Jacqueline ]

#33 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 08:23 PM

Wow! Love the Bustier! Ordered one from Saks pronto. Neiman's say the Lighthouse and Riverboat are being shipped to them in January. Gee, they are coming at us from every angle. Does anyone know who was the designer for the Bustier?

#34 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 09:29 PM

Drat, tricked again! Just last week Lisa asked for my permission to buy a sexy bustier and I of course said yes without hesitation! Now I can see why she really asked!

#35 Lori B

Lori B

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 11:37 PM

Hmmm...I think we could all use that one on our significant others (the bustier and the stilleto heels)! [Wink]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users