• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 08:30 PM

Through my contacts I was able to get a picture of the what is "supposed" to be the Bustier solid perfume. I think it is pretty nice. Your thoughts everyone. [Confused]
user posted image [Smile]

[ December 13, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#2 dante

dante

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 08:52 PM

I really think it looks great. Do we know what perfume it will contain?

#3 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 08:52 PM

Thanks Ron

for posting this pic. I like it. I guess this will be for mother's day and be sold in February or March, right??

#4 dante

dante

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 08:53 PM

I really think it looks great. Do we know what perfume it will contain?

#5 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 09:03 PM

Not quite for Mothers' Day!!!!

Love it! Brilliant! Now to find one that fits! [Wink] [Wink]

#6 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 09:10 PM

Well done Ron for Spice....ing up the board! All we need now is a little incense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about the myrhh!

[Roll Eyes] [Smile]

#7 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 09:14 PM

Thank you Ron for posting the photo for us. It certainly looks different. I am going to have to look at it more before I decide if I like it!!

Mimi [Cool]

#8 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 09:36 PM

I was told that it would be in the stores by the end of Jan. That information is not always correct but that is what the rep told me. Lets hope that is correct

#9 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 09:49 PM

WOW! Ron, thanks so much for sharing with us. So far I think I like it. [Wink]

#10 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 10:01 PM

Thanks for the photo.

Lets see you do a story for this. [New Laugh]

I do like it.

Wonder how well it will go with the Party Shoes??

Ann

[ December 13, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: ann and ken ]

#11 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 10:05 PM

Ann
I'm sure I could do a story for this but I'm afraid that I would unable to post it here. [Wink]

#12 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 10:08 PM

You have my private email so go ahead and I will post it. [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

On second thought maybe you better wait until after Christmas, I am trying to be good. [New Laugh] [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

Ann

#13 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:41 AM

Ron
Thanks a lot for sharing the photo with us - that's realy great!!! I like it very much and I could bet, that it looks in person, still many more beautiful!!!

Ann
I'm afraid it fits not to the Pary Shoes, they are silver and the Bustier seems gold [Silly] [Silly] We will see!!! Hopefully soon - I look very much forward to it!!!

Have all a wonderful comming Week [Smile] [Smile] - don't work too much [Wink] [Wink] !!!

Greetings from Switzerland,

Liliane

#14 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 02:17 PM

IT WAS A FEW DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

The tiny model bustier, its body delicately encased in silk, sprinkled with crystals and gold frilly bows, sat alone on the perfumery shelf. She sparkled under the twinkling lights and watched enviously as the much grander bottles of perfume were gently removed and placed in fancy Christmas packaging before being placed in welcoming hands.

'Nobody wants me!' she sighed! 'Nobody wants me when the snow is lying on the ground and log fires are burning brightly indoors!' Her small body trembled as she tried to hold back her feelings of sadness.

She watched as a young man stared at her, his eyes intent, seemingly savouring every minute part of her precious form.

'Daddy, Daddy!' a little girl's hand tugged excitedly at his sleeve. 'Yes Fragrance. What is it?' 'Daddy, isn't she beautiful!' The little girl's eyes gazed wide eyed, fascinated by the small bustier. 'Yes, Yes, she is' her father replied, gently stroking her hair. 'Can we take her home?' she asked hesitantly. 'Mummy would love her! I know she would!'

They entered the shop, a fairyland of sparkling bottles and wondrous scents. 'Oh Daddy, look at these!' The tiny bustier tried to see what had caught the little girl's attention, nervous that she would be left behind alone on the perfumery shelf. 'Look! Some pretty party shoes!' 'Mummy would love these too!' Her father nodded in agreement.

Excitedly she clutched the small parcels in her gloved hands eager to have them home in time for Xmas morning.

'Oh my! Oh my!' her mother exclaimed on opening the beautiful packages. Her husband gave her a knowing wink. 'Your daughter chose these for you and I have a special present too!'

The little bustier and party shoes looked on inquisitively as the frothy tissue paper spilled over onto the floor revealing a second bustier in beautiful silk and lace with diamante and frilly bows.

The tiny bustier smiled at the party shoes. They were home now. It was going to be A Wonderful Xmas!

[Smile] [Wink]

[ December 15, 2003, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: Jacqueline ]

#15 Mark

Mark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:57 PM

Hiyall.

I don't think I like the new Bustier- It looks muddled and not distinct or detailed- [Sleep] I am going to pass that one up- Does anyone have a picture of the new lighthouse thoi? That ones great to me.

Mark [Confused]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users