• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dante

dante

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 05:45 AM

Does anyone have any suggestions to assist with my dilema? I purchased two solids from Micky at the end of October, and they haven't arrived here (Australia) yet. [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

I have sent Micky an email enquiring about the shipping details, but she isn't responding [Confused]

Does anyone one have any ideas?
Dante

#2 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 05:55 AM

Now that you have posted here on the site, Micky will see this. No doubt your email never reached her. I cannot remember if you are with hotmail, but it has happened to me with friends in your part of the world. One of yours never reached me Dante!

So hold tight and I am sure you will hear. Meanwhile send her another email through her private email here. This is another way to doubly ensure that the email is received.

Keeping fingers crossed!

Jacky

#3 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 04:41 PM

Dante, check your credit card - I assume that's how you paid her?? If it's not debited, then she hasn't got the message or the solids in yet for you.

Otherwise, Micky is very quick - as soon as the solids are in and she has debited your card, you should receive them in the next week.

Send her another email and she will respond. Jacky is right, sometimes she doesn't get them.

Good Luck!

#4 Mini

Mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 05:58 AM

Hello Dante,
Don't worry. I had the same problem and it is because the solids had been shipped via surface mail and it'd take 6-7 weeks to get to your side of the world! I called Micky up when I didn't get mine after 2 weeks and found out that because of 911, they're worried about anything that could 'blow up' in the air!? I found it a bit strange because I was getting other solids via air mail with no problem. Beats me why that is the case with that particular post office??? Anyway, you'll get yours eventually. Hope you'd be less anxious now. Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users