• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 01:36 PM

I do believe this puts the ball back in Alison/Allison's court, as it's a question only someone from Harrod's could answer. [Eek!]

[ November 20, 2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Michele ]

#32 alison

alison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 03:25 PM

For everyones information the blue boots I mentioned are part of 2004 collection.When I have pictures I will post them on the site it could be as soon as next week!!We are not going to be selling the lighthouse or the ship they look very masculine .Harrods sell their own exclusives ie the bear etc and then a sellection of others that are also bavailable in the USA.We also sell national distribution solids these are available in the top 100 lauder outlets in the UK and include the bow marlin and daschund. We only get 10 of these. [Smile] [Smile]

#33 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 11:38 PM

Hi Alison -

Will ring you up at Harrod's tomorrow and we'll have a chat about these heels/boots, as they really sound sharp but no one else at Harrod's seems to know about them. I'd probably do well to speak to the counter manager first, though.

Talk to you then:)

Oh...how far away from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne are you? I'm directionally challenged! [Eek!]

Michele

#34 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 07:24 AM

The Lighthouse is too masculine? Jeezzzz, I lived in one for 3 months...I even stencilled it. Oh dear.

And the Ship, too? Gawd...tell that to the Queen. [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

The boots/heels you speak of sound exactly like Lisa's photo...light blue...stiletto heels...Beyond Paradise. Hmmmmmmmm...could Estee Lauder be taking Lisa's idea??? [Eek!] [Eek!]

#35 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 11:08 AM

I am missing something here-- How can a lighthouse be anymore masculine than a taxi, van , building, phone booth etc. [Confused]

Even the bears are guys. [Puzzled]

Ann

#36 Eve

Eve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 11:10 AM

Thank you for all the information regarding the "blue boots". I shall look forward to hearing from Harrods when they are available because sometimes they have some new solids for Mother's Day or Easter. As a newcomer to this site I find all the information from all you "experienced" correspondents very useful!

#37 alison

alison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 04:54 PM

Dear Michelle we are about 5 hours drive from Newcastle.I didnt realise our boots would cause such interest but they will be available in the USA also.By the way on March 1st 2004 we will be selling a sexy bodice solid perfume compact.Very Feminine!! [Smile] [Smile]

#38 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 05:08 PM

Please, please reserve one for me!!

It would be appreciated!!!!! [Eek!]

Second thoughts Alison, TWO!

[ November 21, 2003, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Jacqueline ]

#39 alison

alison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 05:12 PM

Dear Jacky you are top of the list ! speak to you tomorrow [Smile]

#40 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 05:14 PM

Oh My Gosh!

An EL "Bustier"??....who would have thought. It's a "Madonna" solid for sure.

More later..

"Material Girl" Mimi [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [New Laugh]

#41 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 05:22 PM

Mimi,

The boots and the bustier!?

Nice combination don't you think!

'These boots were made for walking...' I don't think so! [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

#42 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 05:45 PM

All sounds good to me, Alison! Lovely to have someone like you on the site who actually responds and welcomes discussions.

Do you reckon we could have some pics soon of the two mentioned that are really going to come to life in 2004?

By the way everyone . . . I'm finding it quite overwhelming discussing next year's solids when we're just getting this years ones now . . . but then, I'm from down under I have an excuse for not getting them earlier!

Also, to all the English and other interested Rugby fans - GO THE WALLABIES in tonight's world cup!! Should be a FANTASTIC game!! [Big Grin]

#43 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 06:37 PM

Move over Jean Paul. [New Laugh]

We have a whole cabinet of Gaultier corset bottles . This could get interesting. [New Laugh] [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

FYI- there are two Jean Paul Gaultier solids.
One is the bracelet and the other is a perfume powder with the outline of the lady in corset.

Ann

[ November 21, 2003, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: ann and ken ]

#44 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 07:55 PM

Hi Allison!

Set a bodice solid perfume aside for me, too, girl! [New Laugh] All of a sudden, the lighthouse and ship do sound a bit manly to me also. [Silly]

Ann - Are you sure the bears are guys? Did you turn them upside down? [New Laugh] Let's be sure about this, ok? [Wink]

Eve - Welcome to the site. Things go a little crazy sometimes...it's best to lay low when the moon is full! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Michele

[ November 21, 2003, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Michele ]

#45 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 08:02 PM

You are right-- Didn't look!!!

I was just going by the names.

Rodney, Giles & Edward. [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

To be perfectly accurate-- Rodney was named in the pre-ads that was later dropped.

Ann

[ November 21, 2003, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: ann and ken ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users