• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 05:57 AM

Thanks to all who contacted me about the Jade Love Knot. This is not the one I was thinking of. did anyone else see one in NM at the time of the IPBA convention. It was displayed at their counter but I don't think it was for sale. I don't think it had crystals on it. I just remember thinking of it as a loveyly jade celtic knot. Of course, with the exitement of the IPBA and everything I may have got things mixed up in my mind. There was so much to take in that I was in a state of numbness for most of it. When they first opened the doors and I got a sight of the room with all the stands I was totally stunned, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I hope I can get to Washington next year.

Nancy

#47 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 03:52 PM

Hello everyone. I have heard that the Island Orchid powder compacts have come into Saks. Has anyone seen one yet?

#48 perfumememory

perfumememory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:47 PM

ohmy.gif Can anybody still remember the France Fleur de Lis Compact Powder ?
Check out the eBay here

http://cgi.ebay.com/...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Is it selling in States?

#49 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 05:57 PM

I remember because this compact was so beautiful. I don't think it ever came out here in the states.

#50 perfumememory

perfumememory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:51 PM

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Times][SIZE=7] tongue.gif Anyone interested to get the compact, please contact Jessica@jessica.per.sg.
The stocks are limited.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users