• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 11:17 PM

[Confused] I am really bummed about the Saks compacts. They all looked great. I know that I, along with lots of other folks, had preorders in. It would be nice to hear from Estee why they aren't being made. I was offered two other Saks "exclusives" - something called African Nights (purple) and Sunburst (tangerine?) which were two rhinestone covered solid color compacts. Yech! Not interested.

#32 perfumememory

perfumememory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 12:40 PM

Dear all, please do not feel sad, I might have a chance of getting it. But only the

Italian Venetian Glass & Moroccan Mosiac Tile

Anyone interested, please email me at perfume@singnet.com.sg and I will inform you when I get it.

I do not know but I guess the quantities could be limited, please let me know earlier.

#33 perfumememory

perfumememory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 08:54 AM

hi, the Moraccan & the Italian compact is for sale on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/...item=2199971911

http://cgi.ebay.com/...item=2199971920

http://cgi6.ebay.com...&sort=3&rows=50

#34 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 10:06 AM

Just been checking the list I have here. Harrods have the Italy Venetian Glass, Morocco Mosaic Tile, Japan Al Crane, Japan Iraqi, Year of the Monkey, India Paisley... All these are 95.
NinetyFive Pounds Sterling!

Hope this helps,

Jacky

#35 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 04:21 PM

We also have the Italy Venetian Glass, Morocco Mosaic Tile, Japan Al Crane, Japan Inari, Indian Paisley and a Chinese Jade Love Knot all for A$195.
Also the @sign for A$295 and Dragonfly, Hummingbird and Octopus for A$395.
[Big Grin] [Wink] [Silly]

#36 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 12:47 AM

Oh I liked the Chinese JAde Love Knot. I saw it earlier this year but it wasn't for sale. Does anyone know if it is on sale anywhere in the US or is it only in Australia?

Nancy

#37 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 07:01 PM

Fee and Nancy,
Is the Chinese Jade Love Knot the same thing as Neiman Marcuses China Blue Love Knot(powder compact)? If so I purchased mine from Sharri Pinna. Her name and number are located under the yellow tab labeled "Store Locations".

If the Chinese Jade Love Knot is a solid perfume compact I would love to see a picture of it.

Barb

#38 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 07:05 PM

Why are the Italy Venetian Glass & Moroccan Mosaic Tile available in other countries and not at SAKS in the U.S.A.? Whatever happened to the Fluer-dis-Lis powder compact?

Barb

#39 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 09:51 PM

Love the tiny compact with the latest GWP. No jewels, but lots of purple/blue beads on top of a brushed gold compact. And again...petite.

No China Jade Love Knot compact around here. Only China Blue. Possibly it's hiding out with the Cardinal. [Eek!] Will have to wait and see, I suppose. Yet another mystery. [Roll Eyes]

#40 dante

dante

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 11:57 PM

I have just got the Japan Al Crane powder compact, it's exquisite [Smile] As is the Moroccan Tile (next on list) and the Indian Paisley. I can see lots of overtime coming up to pay for these,& the solids I have on order [Roll Eyes]
Dante

#41 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 07:23 AM

Would this be the "China Jade Love Knot?" Obviously for the International Market only! [Frown]

http://cgi.ebay.com/...13&category=602

Still think the shaded blue is the best! [Wink]

#42 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 07:52 AM

I think the Jade one looks really nice! I am hoping the Mosaic Tile and the Stained Glass will be in our Saks Stores soon. That is what I am told when I ask at the stores.

#43 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 08:13 AM

I too would love to hear if the Love Knot comes in a solid perfume.

Fee is that what you have or only the powder compact?

Please let me know.

Jacky

Wish E.L would come up with a Buddha for me. Anyone out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

#44 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 01:11 PM

Yes, a three dimentional gold budha would be nice!

Thanks for the E-Bay link on China green love knot. It looks really nice. The International India Paisley is in red or orange beads (hard to tell for sure) instead of blue beads. You can see it on E-Bay, item #2200394116.

Barb

#45 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 04:16 PM

The Chinese Jade Love Knot is a powder compact - no sign of a solid one. [Smile]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users