• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 02:01 PM

Well Folks....that's it! I will not be spending anymore money with Neiman Marcus Northpark. [Mad]

This latest episode of "the runaround" was classic and a perfect example of "passing the buck". It's not even worth repeating!! [Mad]

Ann...I've tried to e-mail you...but your box is full!! Thanks for your help. [Smile]

Jeanette, I really appreciate your help and everyone else,too. [Smile]

Thanks so much,

Mimi

#32 loveperfume

loveperfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 12:54 PM

I had gotten a gift card when I received my solids from NM and didn't really pay any attention to it until reading all the posts. I called my rep at the NM in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and she said she would send me one immediately. I told her I would send her the card. Her name is Lillian and very nice to work with.

Pat

#33 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 09:21 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thought I should mention that Estee Lauder at Harrods are hosting a get-together on Tuesday, 2lst October, for their Compact Collectors!

We will be able to see the full range of E.L's Christmas 2003 compact collection whilst enjoying drinks and canapes.

I will endeavour to take some pictures with the digital (if permitted) and hopefully you will hear more from Nancy and other Collectors who will be present!

If anyone is going to be in London, the time is 3 pm and to check with E.L on the ground floor.

Jacky

#34 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 08:00 AM

Well I picked up my perfume solid from NM yesterday during their In-Circle event. And if any of you collect powder compacts, there is a small one that is included in the free gift from EL. It basically has blue-ish beads (not crystals) on the top of the compact. Not really an extraordinary compact but thought I would share this with all of you in case anyone is interested.

Jeanette [Smile]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users