15 replies to this topic

#1 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 05:35 AM

Hello everyone,

I just got a notice from Miss Gini at SAKS Bal Harbour telling me that they will have a

20% OFF DAY ON OCT. 16TH

So if you need any of the Stronwater or the full distribution and are willing to wait until this date, just preorder the solids with her.

Here comes her e-mail address:

msgini4u@yahoo.com

Miss Gini also told me that Jay Strongwater will be signing solids at her store
on Dec. 4th.

Have a nice day, Brigitte

[ September 01, 2003, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Brigitte ]

#2 Angelina

Angelina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:52 PM

Hi Brigitte,

Thanks for the good information. I assume you are referring to the Bal Harbour Saks in Florida. Will they be taking 20% off the Lauder Solids? That would be wonderful. Well any information that you can give would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, my brother and his family lives in Switzerland near Bern. It is a beautiful country!

Nice talking with you,
Angelina

#3 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 07:43 PM

Maybe some of the members can correct me. Saks does a friends and families type of promotion and has 20% off once or twice a year. Nice idea but then you have to wait and play the game if there are any of the solids left in the store or if they will hold them for you

#4 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 08:06 PM

Hi Angelina,

yes, it's the SAKS in Florida. I guess it's like Ron said sort of promotion day, but you will have to wait until this date to get the solids. Also I understood that all EstČe merchandise is 20% off on this day. As far as I understood you can preorder the solid from Miss Gini.
Please be so kind as to call her or e-mail her for all details.
Miss Gini's phone # 001 305 865 1100 Ext. 362

Bern is only about an hour from Z¸rich where I live. When you visit your relatives next time just let me know and maybe we can meet somewhere.

Have a nice day, Brigitte

#5 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 08:13 PM

Hi Ron,

The Sak's promo here have started putting a time limit on their gift cards you get when you purchase $250 get $50 gift card. The gift cards are now only good for 60 days so if the solids don't come in time you are out of luck.

They are also at some Sak's not having the solids "available" when there is a promotion.

I find it very hard sometimes to take advantage of any of their promotions .

I don't know about Fla. stores but the ones I talk to will not hold solids very long till there is a promotion.

Let us know if the Fla. stores are different.

Ann

#6 Angelina

Angelina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 10:32 PM

Thanks Brigitte, Ron, & Ann for the helpful information. I guess sometimes a sale is not always what it seems, but I will try to contact the lady that Brigitte spoke of. If you are able to pre-order than maybe that would work out. But I have found that in Florida if you see something you like you should go ahead and buy it because if you wait even a week, then it is usually gone. We get a lot of visitors from all over the world and the Lauder Solids are very popular and sell out quickly.

Also Brigitte, thank you for the offer to come and meet you in Switzerland someday. That would be very nice. And I too extend the same invitation to you if you are ever in Florida!

Take care and thanks again,
Angelina

#7 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 03:49 PM

Hi everyone,

Miss Gini From SAKS Bal Harbour asked me to remind all of you that on Oct. 16th the 20% off day will take place. so if anyone of you wants to order the solids just call her and she will ring them up on this day. She also sends the solids.

e-mail her

msgini4u@yahoo.com

or call her at work

305 865 1100 Ext. 362

She also asked me if anyone of you had a lions cage available. Someone, I guess a member of this site, has e-mailed her an order, not knowing that the lions cage was not sold at SAKS but at Neiman Markus. So if any one has a lion to sell please contact her aswell.

Brigitte

#8 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 06:31 PM

Brigitte,

Thanks for the reminder, I may have to take her up on that, as I am finding that the sales associates just want thier commission and are not looking out for what is best for the customer.

We all spend lots of money and it really is nice when someone makes you feel special just by giving a little something or letting us know about specials. [Smile]

#9 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 03:34 PM

Does anyone know what solids Miss Gini has in? which ones are the Saks Exclusives?
thanks,
[Silly]

#10 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 05:40 PM

Fee,
The 2003 SAKS Estee Lauder solids are:

Beautiful Enchanted Mushroom $200.00
EL Pleasures Jeweled Nest Egg $175.00
White Linen Fiery Fox $250.00
EL Pleasures Radiant Sunflower $275.00
Intuition Bejeweled Butterfly $200.00

These are U.S.A. prices. These prices do not include shipping and handling or taxes.

Fee - I don't know which ones Miss Gini has in stock.

Barb

[ October 15, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Nicki169 ]

#11 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 05:59 PM

Thank you very much for that, Barb. [Big Grin]
I get a bit confused with which store has which solids [Embarrassed]
I will have to start and write it down I think. [New Laugh]
Many thanks! [Wink] [Big Grin]

#12 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 12:10 AM

Glad to help out Fee. [Wink]

Barb

#13 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 03:42 PM

Miss Gini's store is no longer mailing overseas. [Frown]

#14 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 01:29 PM

Just ordered the rest of the Strongwater solids from Miss Gini today [Smile] If anyone is interested in getting the 20% discount please call Miss Gini today before 10pm. 1-305-865-1100

There is also a gift with purchase at Saks!

#15 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 02:43 PM

All the Sak's have the 20% off "Friends & Family" ,16th-19th, but not all the Sak's will admit they have the Strongwater solids
avalilable.

Ann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users