Thanks Martha! [Big Grin]

[ October 13, 2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#47 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:15 PM

Martha thanks for nice pictures of the Taj Mahal. I am very glad I got this compact.

Take care,
Barb

#48 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 06:30 PM

Ok Martha...be fair...let's have an eye level view of the Taj. I think I detect a teensy slant to the left on both of these shots, but you're covering it up by using top shots.

Come on, girl... [Big Grin]

Martha - Is there anything special "Bubba" enjoys for dinnner? Do I use the good china or the good paper plates? Is that his baptisimal name or a nickname...and are there perhaps any tatoo's I might recognize him by...if I'm here? [Razz]

Mimi - Dang! I forgot all about Texas. That's the south, too. Jim Bob, huh? Well, I'm not scared...I have an attack kitty who will protect me from both the big guys! [Eek!]

Loveperfume...am searching for that darn Confederate flag...it's around here somewhere. [Big Grin]

[ October 13, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Michele ]

#49 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 05:59 PM

Michele,

Well, I guess I can kiss my dinner at Le Bec-Fin goodbye. [Cry] I did as you suggested and took a photo of the Taj head on and noticed the dome is tilting ever so slightly to the right, which leads me to believe the dip is in the roof. If you'll send me your email, I'll attach the photo so you see what I mean. If it wasn't for the band of crystals around the dome, I don't know if it would be noticeable at all.

By the way, don't worry aobut feeding BUBBA. He won't be making a social call [New Laugh] , but if you want to give him a six-pack of beer that would suit him just fine. [Silly]

#50 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 09:49 PM

There's a strong possibility I won't be home when he "visits;" however, the six-pack will be under the Confederate flag, which is right below the Union flag...can't miss them.

Look forward to your pix!

These digital camera's pick up every little thing...amazing...what the eye cannot see, the camera can. [Eek!]

#51 ringmaster888

ringmaster888

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 10:27 AM

I see what i can do for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users