Greetings Uma [Smile]

#47 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 11:51 PM

Hi Ann,

I think you're talking about Neiman's "In Circle" points aren't you? You know, I was never sure how that worked (I should have checked it out). Normally I don't rack up enough points to matter but last year I lost a bunch from simply not paying attention.....I guess I was in one of my "Texas Tailspins"!

Anyway, I will be more careful this time, thanks to your explanation!

Maggie and Nancy ......What in the world is "Bangers and Mash"?? [Confused] Ya'll need some of "Rustlin Rob's Amaretto Peach Pecan Preserves"
on a good ole' biscuit or muffin "primed" with a touch of butter. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

More later.....

Mimi

#48 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 08:29 AM

Hi Mimi,

Yes ,it is incircle. There are other perks as well.

We have the very best SA in the world there in Ft. Worth , Mary Nugent. She always lets me know when a double points day is coming up and holds my items till then so it has not been hard to reach the 5000. Just buying the solids plus powders always puts us over the limit and if you don't use all the points a part of them can carry over for next year. We are now buying some Strongwater there and have reached our goal ahead of time. You can get other stuff with your points but I like the gift card so I can get a solid.

If you need more imformation give Mary a call (she won't be back till Wed. Aug.5, knee surgery)
At 1-800-234-0788 ext. 2098.

Ann

#49 lauderlady

lauderlady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 11:04 AM

Hi Mimi
"Bangers and Mash" is sausages with mashed potato! [Big Grin]
Kevin would throw that at me if I served that for his tea!
Your suggestion sounds much better! [Wink]
I might just have to come over to Texas to try some of that. [Razz]
Maggie [Cool]

#50 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 06:11 PM

Maggie,

Jack and I love bangers and mash especially with a Guinness! [Big Grin]

Ann,

Thanks for the explaining about the incircle reward points, I never knew what they were all about either! [Suspicious]

#51 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 06:43 PM

Hi lisa,

You can read all about it on the NM web. Click on incircle rewards. [Big Grin]

If you buy your shoes there you can save up points for their cruise. [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

You can also get double points when you buy on your birthday, or Jacks(if he is on your NM card).

Ann

[ July 31, 2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: ann and ken ]

#52 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 09:10 PM

Maggie....

We had Bangers and Mash for dinner last night!! Of course the "Bangers" were Texas Pecan Smoked Garlic Sausages and the Mash was Mash!!

[Silly] Mimi [Silly]

#53 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 06:26 AM

Hi Maggie,

Pleased to see you are back! Nancy and I were disappointed you couldn't meet up. One day hopefully!

The Necklace looks wonderful and am really looking forward to receiving mine by special courier, I hope!

Take care,

Jacky [Smile]

#54 lauderlady

lauderlady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 09:34 AM

Hi Jacky
Wish I had stayed in London to meet you and Nancy as the weather in Majorca was way too hot for me!
40 degrees at 11pm and we had no air conditioning
in our apartment [Mad]
Glad to be back.
I think the NY weather in October will be much more to my liking [Big Grin]
Let me know what you think of the Necklace [Wink]
Mimi, those sausages sound yummy [Big Grin]
Maggie [Cool]

[ August 01, 2003, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: lauderlady ]

#55 pamspastime

pamspastime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 08:51 PM

Hi Y'all! I could not wait to smell this fragrance, especially after all the discussion. I finally smelled it today. My friend at the Estee Lauder counter warned me that she did not care for it at all. She sprayed some on a card and then I put some on my hand. I actually think it is quite nice. It smells like Honeysuckle to me. The two ladies at the counter thought that it smelled nice on me, but one thought that it was because I already had Tuscany Per Donna on. I don't believe that I had it where I sprayed the new fragrance. I think it is probably like Mimi said and it just depends on the individuals chemestry.

#56 sparkle4me

sparkle4me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 11:58 PM

Maggie,
You're coming to NY in October??!!! Yippee! Do you know when? I will be traveling a lot but we still might be able to meet up if you'd like! [Big Grin] What are you going to be doing here? I didn't know you were in England! I hope that you and Jacky and all the other Brits are trying to keep cool. I heard that it's been breaking heat records over there lately.
-- Jeannie

#57 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 10:21 PM

Maggie,

If you are coming to New York in October please let me know when and where you will be staying. I would love to call you and chat.

I really do love the Paradise necklace ....it's gorgeous.

More later....

Mimi [Cool]

#58 lauderlady

lauderlady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 05:46 AM

Hi Mimi and Jeannie
I am flying to NY on 4th Oct and we sail on a cruise for 1 week visiting the Bahamas, Miami etc
On our return we have 3 nights in NY staying at the Helmsley on 42nd St!
I have never been before and am just so excited!
I don't know where to shop or where to go so any advice you can give will be most welcome!
Jeannie if I could meet you for coffee that would be great! [Big Grin] Mimi a chat would be lovely! [Big Grin]
Bye for now
Maggie

#59 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 01:21 PM

Hi Maggie,

Wow, a cruise in the fall sounds really nice. And to top it off with a visit to NY sounds wonderful.

If you are looking for places to shop for solids while in NYC, I would suggest Bergdorf Goodman on 5th & 57th and Saks Fifth Ave. on 5th & 49th. And if you are looking for something out of the ordinary, you should visit Takashimaya on 5th between 54th & 55th. In addition to shopping, they also serve tea. And Saks has a great cafe/restaurant. Or try having tea at The Plaza, which is great fun.

I'm sure you will have loads of fun and lots to cover in 3 days. Check out citysearch.com and click on New York for more details on restaurants, shows/theatre, etc. It's a great resource.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return.

Enjoy! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Jeanette

#60 sparkle4me

sparkle4me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 11:18 PM

Hi Maggie,
I may be in town or I may be in Boston but I will try to be in town. [Smile] Oh what fun it would be to meet up with you!! [Big Grin]
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the Saks Flagship Store! It's not nearly as crowded as Macy*s Flagship Store on 34th and the personnel are so much nicer. Ahhhh a pleasant shopping experience... what a concept! LOL

Jeannie

PS - Manhattan in the fall... nothing like it! Okay then again there's nothing like Manhattan in the winter or fall or spring either!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users