• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 09:03 AM

Strongwater solids have hit CA as I just saw the jeweled nest egg on ebay!

Love this solid!!! [Big Grin]

#2 solidcollector

solidcollector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 06:14 PM

Lisa,
Are the Strongwater solids available just in CA? Or have the hit other states as well? I can't wait to get these!!
[Big Grin] Gayla

#3 Kali

Kali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 07:12 PM

Hi all!

Strongwater solids have also made it here in Ohio! At least some of them!

Contact info is:

216-292-5500 ext:257

I usually speak with Barb Russo-although she isn't the EL rep; but has always been very helpful and courteous (unlike the EL rep!!)

Hope this is helpful!

Kali

[ September 15, 2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Kali ]

#4 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 09:17 PM

The solids this year to my understanding were going to hit the stores at the same time. Not like in the past where they went to the west first and filtered their way across the country. [Confused]

#5 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 09:53 PM

Probably were using the Stagecoach... [New Laugh]

Whew...I need rest....

#6 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 05:38 PM

Michele: Loved your comment about the Stagecoach ... very funny [New Laugh]

I noticed on Neiman's website that Jay Strongwater now has enameled perfume bottles, which I think are just gorgeous. I would be interested to know if anyone has seen these in person and if they are as beautiful as they appear in the pictures. I would also like to to know what our IPBA members think of these new perfume bottles. Thanks.

#7 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 06:40 PM

Got a call today as my Saks got in the jeweled nest egg and radient sunflower. I think next Monday is double points if you use your Saks charge.

I was also told the second shipment of the Beyond paradise necklace also came in. was there another production run on this solid??? [Mad]

#8 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 08:01 PM

Hi Lisa
Maybe we use the same Saks for our purchases. When I picked up my Sunflower and Bird Nest today I was told that they had received additional Fantasy Flowers. The other three Strongwaters are supposed to be received on the 15th. But you know how that may go, or not. [Confused] If I had known I may have waited and made just one trip.
The Sunflower and the Bird Nest are absolutely beautiful. [Smile] Much, much nicer than any pictures I had seen. But then he always does such wonderful pieces of art.
Phyllis

#9 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 10:55 PM

Well, it's just a tiny Stagecoach, so it will probably take a little longer to get to New York. Will have to be patient...not! [New Laugh]

'nite all. [Sleep] [Sleep]

#10 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 11:10 PM

There is going to be a promotion at Saks this coming Wednesday where you can purchase a 15% off card for $25, the procedes of the card go towards breast cancer research. You can then save 15% on solids!

For more information please call your local Saks store. [Wink]

#11 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 02:46 PM

Kali,

Thanks so much for Sak's number in Ohio! I spoke to an EL rep named Julie, and she is sending the Sunflower and Nest Egg out to me on Monday, so am thrilled. (The EL rep at the Sak's store in Atlanta never even returned my call.) So thanks again for the tip. [Big Grin] By the way, the other 3 are expected in the store sometime this coming week.

#12 Kali

Kali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 06:29 PM

Martha,

Glad to help!!

Enjoy your new solids. And thanks for the update on the other 3 solids!

Kali

#13 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 04:56 PM

What store does Micky work in? [Puzzled]
I get a bit confused with who works where and which store sells which solid. [Embarrassed]

#14 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 06:17 PM

Hi Fee,

Micky works at the Est»e Lauder store in Manhasset, NY. Check under "store locations" and you will find the addresses of some stores.
Have agreat day

Brigitte

#15 cka

cka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 06:51 PM

Lisa:

I just checked with my Saks rep. and found out you have to be in the store to purchase the card to save the 15% this Wednesday. I don't have a Saks store here in Boise, but still have the $50 certificate I got when I bought the new Beyond Paradise solids. They have a promotion starting tomorrow so I'll get in on that too. Every little bit helps.

Carolyn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users