• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ptxpress

ptxpress

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 10:47 PM

How or where can we find out which exclusive solid was made for which store? Has anyone suggested that this information be included in the next book on Estee Lauder solids and compacts? I am relatively new to this site and hope I am not asking an old question. Thank you, Betty

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 06:54 AM

Betty,

Go to the database (yellow tabs on top of page, do a search by keyword) and type in Saks, Harrods, Neiman Marcus, general distrubution.

Not all solids in the database may show up for that particular store but most should as I am adding that information now when they are entered. [Smile]

[ September 08, 2003, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#3 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 05:18 PM

Lisa,
That's what I like about this website, every day I am learning something new. I didn't know you could search by store or general distribution. Thanks for sharing.

Barb

#4 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 08:55 PM

Yes, pull down the tab to keywords and type in animal, americana, jeweled, green, fruit, flower, dog whatever you can think of searching for. [Big Grin]

It is not perfect and some things may be missing as I am still working on it.

[ September 08, 2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#5 Angelina

Angelina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 11:16 PM

Thanks Lisa!
I too wanted to find out who offered the various solids, so I am glad that Betty asked because I didn't know you could find this out by using your Database. I have used this feature numerous times since you gave us the hint and it works great!

Thanks again and keep up the wonderful job of making this website so fascinating and enjoyable!!
Angelina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users