• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 06:42 AM

Mimi: The fuschia and peacock blue colors are sheets of brightly colored paper, which are supposed to be used for origami. I use them instead for making cards and to enhance photos [New Laugh] Thanks for your "too kind" words and for everyone's words of encouragement. It's wonderful to see more and more members posting photos and to see the different styles evolve.

#122 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 01:26 PM

My cupboard scene was really a shadow box picture, I saw it at TJ Maxx and instantly knew it would look cute with solids. I brought it home removed the glass, frame and some other things and poped in the solids.
[Big Grin]

#123 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 09:58 PM

From Mimi:

Hi K.K., Jeanette and All,

I'll bet you guys thought I had "chickened out" on the "double dawg dare". Well, I want to report that I HAVE been practicing!! It's just that I haven't shot anything WORTH SENDING! However, I have not given up and will continue to practice until I have something to present!

In the meantime, I am substituting a photo of my very first solid.... My Beautiful Dragon.....which my son took. He has photograped each of my solids for me.....but I promise I am working to learn to do this myself! I guess I'm a Photo Phobic. But I'm having a lot of fun ....so bear with me.....I will succeed.....!!

Best to all....

Mimi

user posted image

#124 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 11:29 PM

Beautiful job, Mimi! I love how the picture captures the colors of the dragon. [Smile] [Smile]

I know what you mean...I've taken a dozen pictures of some of my solids recently and do not like a single photo. So we'll just keep practicing. [Wink]

Looking forward to seeing more from Mimi and everyone else!!

Jeanette [Big Grin]

#125 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 03:27 PM

Mimi, the photograph of the Dragon brings out the beauty in the piece better than any I've seen. It's just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

#126 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 04:20 PM

Love the pictures. Will check out the information regarding the camera here in the U.K.

Thank you for posting all of these. Love the Fan and the Showgirl pictures. All of them!

Thank you,

Jacky [Smile]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users