22 replies to this topic

#16 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 July 2002 - 07:35 PM

Hi Ann & Ken,

thanks for the very detailed information. You should write down anything you know about E.L. solids and maybe make a little brochure out of it. Would be very much interesting for all of us.

Take care

Brigitte

#17 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 01:18 AM

[Big Grin] Thanks Ann & Ken, great information!! [Big Grin]

#18 Colette

Colette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 03:12 PM

Ken and Ann,
Thank you for a very interesting and informative post.

Colette

#19 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 18 July 2002 - 08:29 PM

Has anyone received solids purchased from these two sellers yet? Just curious [Confused]

#20 marie5

marie5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 July 2002 - 06:24 PM

I got the slot machine from gn590 sometime before these last auctions and all these postings. There's no perfume or label or box but it does have Estee Lauder 2000 imprinted inside. The arm and wheels move too. So do I have a real one or a fake?

#21 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 19 July 2002 - 09:20 PM

Marie,

I am quite sure the slot machine you received is real. I saw the photo when it was listed and it looks good! [Wink] It was just never filled with perfume.

#22 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 21 July 2002 - 11:18 PM

Regarding xxzipoxx, I'd be extremely careful bidding on any of his/her auctions. He "snags" as many photo's as he can, so do watch his auctions and make sure none of your items are on his auction! He also copies text verbatim, which tells me he knows nothing about Lauder solids. He/she also has a very rude attitude when answering any questions.

As far as Users bidding on each other's items, I really believe that after several years of bidding, selling, etc., we do get to know who we like to buy from and/or sell to, so lots of times I will "buy" or "bid" on an item from someone I know rather than a strange User, even if it costs a little more. It all comes down to trust, yes?

#23 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 22 July 2002 - 09:43 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you!! [Wink]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users