Photo

What do you think next years solids will be??

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 11:34 PM

Ann,
I only have EL cameo compacts. I recently expanded my EBay searches to just cameo compact. If something I like shows up I'll bid on it even if it's not Estee Lauder. I just haven't been lucky enough to be the highest bidder.

Mark,
Welcome to our group. It's always nice to get a mans point of view on things.

Barb

#92 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 07:15 AM

Wow! so many posts for this subjecct. That's what happens when you don't get to log on as often as you want.
I too welcome Mark. Also, again, I would like to have a Seahorse for a solid EL could also do some wonderful coral or some really nice seaweed. What about Neptune since we now have more men collecting. They could really go to town with him couldn't they? To go with the circus theme what about a bareback rider. (More horses Ann!) What about a candyfloss seller. Again I worry about all our suggestions as they may get taken up and we will have to buy them. Let's face it, if EL are wise (we know they aren't always) they just need to listen to us and they don't even need to pay for consumer research. All this money we save them and what do we get? (Apart from into more debt with our credit cards!)They could do a camera, (thinking of Ann and Ken, Jack KK and the others who post pictures) one of those old ones with the tripod etc., would be nice. I know they shy away from 'masculine' ones but a camera isn't too much to ask for. Anothr Dragon would be nice too, perhaps one with the 'pearl of wisdom' which could hold the perfume. The list is endless isn't it?

Nancy

[ August 23, 2003, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Nancy ]

#93 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 04:34 PM

Nancy,

OK, I need to know about a candyfloss seller???
[Confused]

[ August 24, 2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#94 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 05:17 PM

Lisa,

Go to Ann & Ken members photos and click on HERE for more photos and fig. 4 has a (we call it here) cotton candy stand. The clown is helping .
I believe that is what it is. [Big Grin]

Ann

[ August 25, 2003, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: ann and ken ]

#95 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 01:36 AM

YEP, AND OVER HERE WE CALL IT 'FAIRY FLOSS'. CUTE, HEY? JUST IMAGINE A LITTLE FAIRY FLOSSING HER TEETH! YOU'VE GOT TO LAUGH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users