Photo

What is your favorite Estee Lauder solid?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Colette

Colette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 08:52 PM

I thought it would be interesting to know what is everyone's favorite solid by Estee Lauder?

My favorite is the Mermaid it's amazing!

I purchased this on the Internet on lay-a-way...oh my goodness...someone send help!

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 09:53 PM

My favorite solids are the jewel encrusted ones. I love the mermaid as well and also the dragon and all the fruit. I also have a obsession for shoes so the princess pump and party shoes are favorites.
I think I just love them all because I was about to say I love the cameos also [Wink]

#3 2Sweet

2Sweet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 07:07 AM

I know this doesn't have to do with the topic but wanted to vent how sad I am...I was winning the bid on a compact that I really really wanted, they cut the auction early because they broke a part of it while cleaning it. I got an email about it and replied that I was still very interested, days went by and this morning he emailed me and said he got an offer for 49 dollars more than my high bid. I definately would have paid more than that but he didn't even give me (the high bidder) the chance [Frown]

#4 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 08:02 AM

Hi 2Sweet,

I think it might be just a bad excuse of the seller. Don't bee too sad about that.
Better tell us all which solid it was, maybe anyone of us has it for sale. Just post it under "solids wanted".

Have a great day

Brigitte

#5 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 01:06 PM

2sweet,

I am sorry to hear of what happened to you. Yes, the seller should have offered the item to you first.

[ July 07, 2002, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#6 Colette

Colette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 03:42 PM

Okay..let's get back to favorite E. L. solids [Smile]
I also LOVE all of the cameos!!! I can't wait for the new one this year, since it will have a blue background.

Just having fun on my favorite Internet site!

Colette

[ July 07, 2002, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: colette ]

#7 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 08 July 2002 - 01:22 PM

My favorite solids are: "Princess", "mini-book,"Legend Lock" and the "Keesakes" (which I unfortunately don't have). I also love the Ivory Series (some of those I have).

Regards, Liliane

#8 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 July 2002 - 11:01 PM

There's too many good ones. My favorites themes are the fruit and shopping bags/hatboxes. My ultimate favorite is the Harrod's bear.

#9 Mary

Mary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 July 2002 - 10:55 PM

My first time to post, but I love reading all of the other postings. Each time I buy a new one I think how pretty it is, but my very favorite of all is the Cinderella Coach. I havent found one to rival it yet for me.

#10 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 10:49 AM

My favorite solid is the red apple with stones! The roses are a close second though, I have the red, purple and yellow roses!

#11 favoritegram

favoritegram

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 11:12 PM

If I really have to choose, my favorite is the Pink Cats Meow because it was the first on I got. My Darling Daughter bought it for me for my Birthday. I love all the Dog and Cat ones and any with crystals. Lainey

#12 Lorraine

Lorraine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 July 2002 - 07:41 PM

my absolute favourites are the princess (out of
the old ones), and the carousel. Just knowing that they are rare make them special to me. Newer
ones that are beautifully made are the teacup with
teabag w/lemon & spoon, violin w/bow and the
painters easel. All so different from any other.
I would be interested to know how many people have
collected, and how long it has taken them.
Lorraine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users