Photo

Which solid perfume do you choose to described youself?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 perfumememory

perfumememory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 09:20 PM

HI, I attended a course where each person are to choose one picture from a pile of cards to best descrbed themselves. Then I thought of my dearie Solid Perfume.
First came into my mind is the Pink Tu Tu, it reminds me of my favorite show, Sex & The City. And also my character is just like the women in the show. [Razz]
[Wink] What is yours and why?

#2 mostlyminis

mostlyminis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 10:28 PM

It would have to be one of the cats, perhaps the pink kitty on the silver pillow. I'm a total cat person. And a little bit catty! : )

#3 Uma

Uma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 05:36 PM

Hi,
it would be The Giraffe with her little baby,because I have many Kids,and Im very maternal and my husband and me love to be parents [Smile] ,greetings Uma [Smile]

#4 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 05:54 PM

I think mine would vary from day to day, that's a tough one. [Eek!] I would pick today the cowboy boot or cowboy hat.

I love music and always have to have something on either talk radio, tv, cd or whatever. I have been listening to country and go to a country bar where I love to do the line dances and two step. I saw Dirks Bently in concert last night.

Still mad at Jack for not taking me to see Kenny Chesney while we were in Vegas. [New Laugh]

#5 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 12:23 AM

Globe:

I love travelling, geography, + maps. Like to try different food from around the world...beats the same old boring stuff! [New Laugh]

Some of the most friendly people come from Canada + other countries. I like world history, although I don't know/remember much. Collect world coins and postcards.

#6 Maeuschen

Maeuschen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 06:32 AM

The Youth Dew solid perfume bottle:
because when I started collecting I collected perfume bottles and like it to use it every day.
I never bought a perfume a second time.
Now since I'm collecting solid perfumes I fell in love with Estee Lauder fragrances and you know there are a lot of different smells ( I don't use my solids of course [Big Grin] )
I have all of this fragrances ( I only dislike azuree and don't have this one ) and every day I love to use what I like like the mood of the moment and it's a very beautiful solid too.
I like to see more bottles as solids ( the real bottles not the sprayer )

Greetings!
Michaela

#7 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 08:06 AM

What a great topic! [Big Grin] It would have to be the pink telephone for me...I've always talked too much and have been getting scolded for it since kindergarten! [Eek!] I've got the report card to prove it! [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

#8 loveperfume

loveperfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 10:43 AM

Would have to be either the princess phone since I work in the telecommunications industry or the hot air balloons since my husband is a pilot. Although I like the American apple since my son is in the Navy. I guess I associate the different solids with people in my life.

#9 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 12:35 PM

I'd have to choose Prince Charming ... since I've been waiting for him all my life!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

#10 Marlies

Marlies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 01:51 PM

I would have to be the Harrods Bag or any bag because I love shopping and hunting on flea markets . And I love bags like Vuitton, Fendi etc. and mostly if I'm back from my shopping tours I have one bag more [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

#11 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 09:32 PM

Gosh, tough decisions here. I would have to say any of the shopping bags and the Princess Pump as I do love to shop, especially for shoes [Silly]

[ July 05, 2003, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette ]

#12 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 11:31 PM

Some of you really crack me up! Prince charming and shoe shopping! LOL We still have to hear from the guys...come on Jack, Woody and Ken!! You are not exempt from the question! [New Laugh] [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

#13 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 11:45 PM

Well you probably guessed mine! It has to be the Harrods Shopping Bag. Harrods is my favourite store in London, so I have no choice!

Jacky

#14 sparkle4me

sparkle4me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 01:42 PM

It took me a while to decide which solid I'd be. I've decided I'd be the Imperial Princess. I figure she's short, pale, long dark hair, and looks a little on the heavy side -- IT'S ME... I think... Does she have blue eyes?
Jeannie [Wink]

#15 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 01:53 PM

It's taken me a while to think this one over! BUT FINALLY I have come to a decision.....it has to be the PARTY SHOES. They have those touches of my favorite (soul) color ....fuschia and they just make me so HAPPY!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I don't have this one [Frown] .....but SOMEDAY I will find it! [Wink] [Wink]

I love everyone's choices.....come on now guys...let's hear from you!!

Mimi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users