• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#46 EL solid lover

EL solid lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 11:07 PM

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us, Lisa and Ron.

I love the roller coaster! It just matches so well with my ferris wheel and carousel, as well as the tent and lion cage! I want to get it home ASAP!!!

Any idea when it will be made available?

#47 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 11:52 PM

Usually they become available around Sept/October. [Big Grin]

#48 lolly

lolly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 02:10 PM

Thanks Lisa I just can't wait to see them. I just love this sight I have learned so much from everyone.Wish we had more solids here it just seems to be Harrods that sell the limited ones.

#49 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 06:13 PM

Lisa and Ron: Thanks so much for the wonderful pictures ... simply stunning. Does anyone have a good contact at Nordstroms? I would like to pre-order those 2 little beauties. [Big Grin]

Lisa, does Micky receive the solids at the same time they are shipped to the department stores or at a later date? Thanks.

#50 sst

sst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 08:14 PM

very nice

#51 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 09:59 PM

Martha,

Micky gets them later but she is working on that. I will call my Nordstroms tomorrow and let you know.

#52 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 06:08 PM

Called Nordstroms and they are not taking pre-orders for the solids, I did leave my name and # so that she could call me when they come in.
As the time gets closer and they are taking orders I will let everyone know. [Cool]

#53 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 06:12 PM

Ron has provided me with better photos of the new solids, the details can be seen much better.
Thanks Ron! [Smile]
user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image

#54 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 07:27 PM

Ron,
good pictures, just can't make my mind up. Still think the monkey could be better. Boy we are really going to need lots of $$$$$$$$$$$ [Smile] [Smile]

#55 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 09:42 PM

Does anyone like the Marlin or is it just me? [Embarrassed]

#56 mostlyminis

mostlyminis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 10:31 PM

I like it, but I'm partial to fish and the color blue, so I'm probably predisposed to like it! And, I don't know that I like it enough to buy it. Those ARE nice pictures. Super to have all these previews.

#57 mostlyminis

mostlyminis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 10:33 PM

I scrolled back up to enjoy the pictures again, and I think the only thing I don't like about the Marlin is the two colors of gold. Maybe if the base was the shiny gold that is on the Marlin, or if the Marlin was the gold color that is on the base? Guess it doesn't matter, since the solid colors are already decided on.

#58 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 10:55 PM

Yes....that's it. I don't like the two colors of gold on the Marlin. I noticed that the Peacock has only one delicate, almost brushed gold carried throughout the piece. I like that better.....but I don't know if I like it well enough to buy it. The Strongwaters are still "tops" for me!!

Mimi

#59 Lauder Lover

Lauder Lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 11:36 PM

Thanks So Much Lisa and Jack for this Website and for all the pictures and info. about the Solids and the Convention. Also Ann and Ken, Ron, and KK for the Pictures that you shared. You have created almost a virtual tour for us that could not attend. What fun it was to await your return and hear and see all about it!

#60 Maeuschen

Maeuschen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 01:04 AM

Hi Lisa !
The marlin could be a little more detailed but I like him [Big Grin] . I love all the animals and nature pieces and try to get them all. I agree with Mimi
- the Strongwaters are the best. This man is a real magician I think and I hope he will make more next year - even it's not good for my bankaccount and the nerves of my husband [Suspicious] [Big Grin] .

Greetings !
Michaela

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users