• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#16 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 05:43 PM

WOW [Eek!] They are all beautiful. I especially like the peacock, fan, stagecoach and roller coaster. There is an international flavor (or maybe scent?) this year, which is nice ... like this site, with lots of different countries represented.

#17 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 05:47 PM

Michaela - I go through [Big Grin] . Which bank do we plan [Big Grin] ? You live in Germany and I in Switzerland, therefore we can't attack there [Puzzled] Where [Confused]

**Cordial thanks for the pictures. Which please me best, is difficult to say on the basis of the photos. The Taj Mahal is however a favorite!***

Have a great evening!

#18 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 06:06 PM

Yes - Martha C - you are so right! The international topic pleases me also very well and this international club is marvelous!

Lisa - would be interesting to known, from how many countries it has members here!?!?
Enjoy the big show!!!

#19 vonnie

vonnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 08:38 PM

It is good that Estee Lauder has taken a different take on the collectibles. The international flavor makes them more desireable. This is a good marketing tool for them. As for myself, I favor the fan and the taj. Also, the peacock is quite nice. When I see them in person I will make my final decision on which I will get Hope everybody who is at the convention has a great time. vonnie

#20 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 10:57 PM

Liliane asked an interesting question, I just checked and here are the results:

Of the 193 members, 152 said where they were from when they registered. Here is the breakdown:

104 - USA
11 - Canada
10 - United Kingdom
9 - Australia
5 - Singapore
4 - Switzerland
2 - Hong Kong
1 - France
1 - Germany
1 - Holland
1 - Italy
1 - Macedonia
1 - Malaysia
1 - South Africa

Quite a good assortment so far!

#21 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 07:41 AM

Lisa,

thanks for the preview, I would like to buy all of them, but ...........

The ones I like more are peacock, monkey, Chinese junk (this remember me my trip to HongKong) and TajMahal (this remember me my trip to India).

When will they be available? Is someone taking photos of them at IPBA?

Charlotte

#22 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 09:38 AM

Great Jack - thanks a lot!!!

14 nations are represented - I is realy super!!!

#23 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 11:33 PM

Jack,

I agree with Liliane!

It's a pity that only 1 from Italy!

Charlotte

#24 EL solid lover

EL solid lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 12:16 PM

Thanks for the pictures, Lisa! Really appreciate this website for being so informative and it's also nice to gather fans of EL's solid perfume from all over the world at this website here.

I would love to get one of the rollercoaster. Would you have any idea when it will be available? Usually the solids would be shipped to Hong Kong near Christmas time but I found that the ones available are rather limited. As my friend will be visiting Las Vegas sometimes in June. Is it possible to place an order first and have my friend to pick it up in June? Please kindly advise.

Thanks to you all!

#25 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 02:33 PM

Hi EL solid lover

On Sunday evening, at the latest on Monday we will know more details about the new solids, when all are back from Orlando - I am very strained too.

A friend already sent the first photos to me - I'm afraid I love threm all!!! Unfortunately I cannot bring photos without Jack on the board - however it's not a long time until Monday - then all see, all new solids.

#26 lolly

lolly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 04:38 PM

Hi thanks for the pics, love them all, has anyone noticed there is a palm tree on sale on ebay already

#27 luscious11@aol.com

luscious11@aol.com

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 08:22 PM

Hi Everyone!! [Smile]

Thanks for all the updates Lisa and Jack!!
I agree with you Jack - they should number all the expensive ones and limit their production so they would become more valuable - but we all know the story; mass production sells more, makes more money, etc....... [Roll Eyes]

Hope all who have gone to Orlando are having a great time and meeting each other, taking pics, sharing stories, etc... tell us all about it when you return!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS SITE!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Regards, Pamela [Smile]

#28 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 09:11 PM

Hello,
Just found out the general distribution solids:
1: Holiday Bow (beautiful) Red/white/blue
2: Brilliant Cardinal (beautiful) has worm in mouth
3: Dragonfly (pleasures)
4: 50th anniv. cameo (youth-dew)
5: Golden Dashshund (intuition) w/dog chain
all of these are for sale for $75.00
I think the Dashshund id very cute and of course the cameo...We need to save more money....
Also have the general distribution on the compacts.
Debbie [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Smile] [Wink]

#29 Jewels

Jewels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 12:45 AM

Hi all,

I love all the solids. The monkey is very interesting. I wonder if the monkey could swing back and forth on the branch. That would be absolutely adorable if it was moveable. [New Laugh]

Debbie, do you know when the general distribution solids will be available to the stores soon? Any pictures? Would love to see them.

So far, the only solids in the stores in my city I have seen right now for sale is the Fruit Platter and Wedding Cake. There are no Strongwater solids at all here in Canada.

#30 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 12:21 PM

Thank you so much Debbie - these pages are simply great [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users