51 replies to this topic

#46 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 04:58 PM

Nancy,

It was kind of a last minute trip so he only had 24 hours in Florida before leaving today. I am forcing him to go to Harrods to check it out.

[Big Grin]

#47 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 10:41 PM

Welcome Carol!

We are so glad to have you join us. I am a Garland, Texas gal and enjoy every moment on this site. These are such wonderful people who are teaching me every day about this "EL Solid Collecting Thing". I know that you will love it!!

If I can help you in any way please let me know!! Glad you're here.....looking forward to your posts!!

Best Wishes...

Mimi [Smile]

#48 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 09:47 AM

What's this....Jay Strongwater has a store in Vegas?? Now I've really gotta get back to Vegas!!

Jeanette [Smile]

#49 loveperfume

loveperfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 10:26 AM

Great update on the Las Vegas convention. Wish I could have gone. I will be travelling through Las Vegas at the end of August however, and will definitely stop by the Estee Lauder store. Other than ebay I have trouble finding the estee lauder solids so I am looking forward to it....Pat

#50 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 01:27 PM

Jeanette,

Yes, the Jay Strongwater store just recently opened in the Forum shops at Ceasars palace [Smile]

#51 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 02:42 PM

Thanks, Lisa. I can't wait to get back to Vegas to see his store. I'm sure it is magnificent!

Jeanette [Smile]

#52 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 09:41 AM

Here is the photo of the Jay Strongwater store that I said I would post, it is not the best photo and you really cannot make out the fabulous doors.
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users