• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 05:25 AM

I had a bad experience too. I won 2 ivory pieces and the seller stated in her description that she only ships within the USA. The seller sent me 2 e-mails for end of auction. I responded telling her that I live abroad but she could send the package to my collector friend in Texas and asked to let me know shiping. No response......I e-mailed her 3 times....no response. Then I asked her address at eBay service and called her at least twice speaking on her automatic secretary, asking her to contact me and to finally let me know shiping for the 2 items. No response. Then an American friend of mine didn't stop calling her until she finally responded to my e-mails. She said that I should tell my friend to stop calling her and that she won't ship abroad and also won't ship to my friends address in Texas as this was a not confirmed address. I again e-mailed her telling her that I think I have the right to get the 2 solids and asking her to let me know shiping in order that I can pay the solids...........you might guess....NO RESPONSE.
Her name is mango_lucy.

Have a great day

Brigitte

#32 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 08:08 AM

Hi Brigette,

I am sorry that you had a bad experience on e-bay. I have seen this seller's name on many items that I have watched. I have never purchased anything from her (him?).....and WON'T now that I've heard your situation. Please let us know how this turns out for you! [Cry]

LauderLover.......

Good for You!! I'm so glad that your efforts turned out positively. I only had one transaction with Pigalle and it was "strained" in that I had to "hound" him to send the piece. Glad that he is suspended!! [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

Good Wednesday to all... [Smile]

Mimi

#33 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 09:03 AM

Hi Brigitte,
Oh, I so sorry for your misery, you have confirmed my suspicion [Suspicious] about this one. Way too many negs for me and the prices were to high. Thanks so much for warning us.
Hi Lauderlover,
Thanks for warning us about those diabolical [Mad] creeps. I'm glad you're OK.
Bye,
KK [Smile]

#34 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 09:35 AM

Thanks for all of your support gang! I'm glad we all have a place to come and share our experiences!

I won't be buying anything from a seller who behaves that way!

#35 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 10:46 AM

Brigitte,

We never did receive your mailing address.

Ann & Ken

#36 Maeuschen

Maeuschen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 12:46 PM

Hi Brigitte !
Maybe you could report the two transactions at ebay. Two separate transactions makes two separate reports. In couse of those many negative feedbacks I think it's time for ebay to cancel her account. When a seller gets 3 negative reports the account would be cancelled !
I don't have problems like this before - all ebay sellers where very kind and send to germany although they had written in there auctions that they only ship to USA adresses.

Greatings !
Michaela

#37 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 02:28 PM

Hi Brigitte

I feel sorry for you - that is realy a unpleasant affair.

Thank you so much for warning us. That is very important for all, which do not live in the USA. I set myself this names on my personal "black list".

#38 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 08:26 PM

Hello everyone,

I just saw that mango_lucy has relisted the 2 ivory solids I won. Now she put a high "buy it now" price. That prooves what I always thought: telling me that she didn't want to send them to an unconfirmed address was only an excuse as she wanted to relist them to get a higher price for them. The endprice of the duck was $ 251.78 and the one of the contented cat was $ 208.05. Now she started both auctions with $ 250.00 and has a "buy it now" price of $ 500.00 for the duck and $ 400.00 for the contented cat.

What do you think about that????

Brigitte

#39 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 09:15 PM

Brigette,
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with mango_lucy. There is an ivory cat listed on E-Bay that doesn't say that it only ships in the USA. The item number is 2177750537. The seller is paddyt2000.

Hope this helps you out.
Barb

#40 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 10:13 PM

Brigitte,

I think that it is very poor and he/she prove as sellers they have no integrity, I will not bid on this sellers auctions. [Mad]

#41 Aussie Girl

Aussie Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 12:27 AM

Brigitte

That is really appalling - to think she can re-list like that just to get more money. I have watched those auctions & never bid as I had a 'gut feeling' about that seller. I'm sorry it has happened to you & thank you for alerting us all.

Karen [Cry] [Cry]

#42 Mini

Mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 02:08 AM

Hi Brigitte
Take this as a blessing in disguise, with a seller like that, her solids may not be of any good anyway. Imagine having to send them back for a refund, it would be even more of a nightmare! [Eek!]

#43 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 04:56 AM

Thanks for all your support. It's a man and his name is Jen.
This what I emailed him:
"Well done.....you relisted the items with a high buy it now price. This prooves that all you told me in your e-amil below was just an excuse....you just wanted to EARN MORE MONEY on the 2 items. Congratulations, you must be a very serious seller and I will inform all my US collector friends about that and believe me there are many."

Here comes his reply:
"The BIN price is the same as it was on the auctions that you purchased. Get the facts straight you Bitch. The only change made was the starting price. Jen
PS. My name is NOT Sheri. She is my partner. These are MY solids, not hers."

Here my response to finally finish the discussion with him:
That's the point and you admit it yourself. It's only question of money.
There was no BIN price at the first auction, YOU SIMPLY HAD FORGOTTEN TO SET IT!!!!!!!!
Therefore you were looking for an excuse to not have to sell the solids.
I have overseen your remark about the bitch. I don't want to set myself on your poor level.
One day you will earn what you seeded."

I think he is too primitive to waist any more thoughts about him.

Take care, Brigitte

#44 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 05:40 AM

Hi Brigitte:

If you send a copy of this horrible person's email to safeharbor@ebay.com, he/she will be suspended for using abusive/foul language. [Frown]

Best,
Micki

#45 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 07:30 AM

Brigitte,

Good for you for taking the high road. This seller's behavior is appalling and you handled it very well.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I will definitely not purchase from this individual.

Jeanette

[ June 05, 2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Jeanette ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users