• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 10 March 2002 - 08:27 PM

I saw some information online about this Compact Collectors show if anyone has more information on this please post.

The convention is going to be held June 28-30 in Las Vegas at the Holiday Inn, Boardwalk Hotel.

I will try to find out more and will let you know.

-Lisa

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 31 March 2002 - 10:24 PM

I just made my reservations for the Vegas collectors convention. For membership,registration to the show and additional information contact Roselyn Gerson at: compactldy@aol.com she will send you the forms and agenda.

#3 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 10 April 2002 - 12:57 PM

Lisa,
There is also the IPBA convention in Dallas, May 16. Roselyn and I will be there doing a book signing and all the new solids for 2002 will be on display. The V.P. of Estee Lauder is giving a talk on solids.
For more information www.perfumebottles.org
Ann

#4 lunasee

lunasee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 08:22 PM

I just mailed my convention fees for the compact show. Lisa bring info to promote your site. I look forward to meeting you.

#5 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 24 June 2002 - 11:51 PM

The countdown begins, only a few more days until Vegas!
[Smile]

My husband & I are getting in early on Friday.

Who else is going to be there? [Big Grin]

#6 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 24 June 2002 - 03:09 PM

Hi Lisa,

We will be getting there Thurs. Ring our room when you get in.

Ann and Ken

#7 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 June 2002 - 12:41 PM

Hi all! I'll be arriving Friday night, but I am not registering. Hope to see you at the sale to the public on Saturday afternoon!

#8 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 01 July 2002 - 10:11 AM

Had a wonderful time this weekend at the Compact collectors convention in Vegas.

Great to meet you all in person!

My flight was delayed 3.5 hours and we finally left Vegas at 1:30 am so I am off for a nap! I will post more this evening.

#9 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 01 July 2002 - 09:30 PM

All rested up!!

The convention was a great time. Roselyn did a wonderful job and I was happy to meet Roselyn and her husband Alvin.

Also quite happy to meet Ann & Ken, Lorraine & Bill, Angela, Carolyn, Sandy, Brenda & Bob Conte. and everyone else I met. Sorry if I forget to name someone, it was kinda of confusing meeting people by "real names" instead of ebay user ID's or site nicknames.

At the sale I ended up getting the cameo from 1996. I was also delighted to get the Magical Unicorn, thanks to Estee Lauder, to add to my collection.

Seeing the new solids in person was great! They were all wonderful to see in person. The Strongwater's are more beautiful than I imagined!! I also got to see the production piece for the Las Vegas showgirl due out next year, she is to die for!!

Thanks again to everyone and see you next year!!! [Wink]
user posted image

[ July 01, 2002, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users