• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 05:49 PM

Great pictures, Lisa. All of you look like models!!! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us. If the convention is in Reston, Virginia next year, it's within driving distance of where I live, so will definitely be there.

#47 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:14 PM

Lisa
Did you see the showgirl? If you did, was it nice and did you happened to see any new ones coming out?
Thanks for all the pics and the time you spent to cover the story.

Debbie [Razz] [Smile]

#48 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:48 PM

Yes, we did see the showgirl but only a slide, from the slide her gloves made her forearms look huge, maybe she is a bodybuilder by day. [New Laugh]

#49 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 08:23 PM

Hi Lisa & Jack,
You gave a perfect account of the convention.
Jack your photos are great! Thank you for encouraging us to attend the convention. It was well worth it! I enjoyed meeting you.
Folks on this site, I've got to say: Jack and Lisa are as beautiful on the inside as they are physically. They are truly kind and generous and a pleasure to be with. Now, I hope that didn't make you turn red [Smile] Ann & Ken are sweethearts. They are just the best. I enjoyed meeting Angela,Jacky,Nancy,Woody,Ron,Micky & Carole. Please forgive me if I left you out I didn't mean to. I had a great time [Big Grin] KK

#50 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 08:28 PM

Hi Debbie,
The Showgirl reminds me of the Partyshoes. Maybe because of the color of the feathers. At least I think those are feather [Confused] [Puzzled]
It will be good to see her up close and personal
Bye,KK [Big Grin]

#51 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 09:58 PM

We have added another page of photos from the IPBA show. This time they are photos taken by KK.

Check out the photos here!

Enjoy! Thanks for the photos KK! [Big Grin]

#52 luscious11@aol.com

luscious11@aol.com

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 11:18 PM

HI EVERYONE!!

GLAD YOU ALL GOT BACK HOME SAFELY!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A REALLY GREAT TIME!!
SO SAD I WAS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND - MAYBE NEXT YEAR, RIGHT!? THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT PICS JACK AND KK!! I JUST WENT THROUGH THEM ALL!!

REGARDS, PAMELA

#53 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 07:04 AM

KK
Thanks, your pictures your super....
I really think the sunflower is very pretty and the nest egg...
I get so excited for the new ones to come out.
Which ones did you think were outstanding, I know everyone has their own likings but for quality?

It sounds between you and Lisa the showgirl is not turning out to be beautiful....sounds like it needs alot more work.
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Your pics were great, thanks

Debbie

#54 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 07:11 AM

KK,
Forgot to add the monkey looks disappointing. I think Jay Strongwater should of designed that one.

Lisa, and Ann & Ken What are your opinions of the new ones?

Good to see some faces after talking to them.
Isnt this site just wonderful (thanks Lisa and Jack).
[Smile] [Smile] [Razz] [Razz]
Debbie [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

#55 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 07:33 AM

Hello everyone! Just arrived home last night after drive back to Chicago. At least it is cooler here! I had a wonderful time at covention and so enjoyed meeting all the wonderful Estee solid/compact collectors! Lisa, Jack, Ann & Ken, Micky, Angela, Lorraine, KK, Jacky, and Nancy! I bought a few nice things for my collection and sold lots of solids to fellow collectors. It was just a wonderful time and I hope everyone can have the chance to attend a convention in the future.

It was exciting to see the new solids. The Jay Strongwaters are even better than last year! I will buy them all. The Nordstrom's items were shown only in sketch, but will be a must have as well. There are a few special Nieman's ones as well - but I was not impressed with all of them. But, it will be an expensive year! More later.

#56 Patricia

Patricia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 11:39 PM

Thanks for all the pictures, they are great....There are some beautiful solids for the new year...

Lisa loved your shoes. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Patricia

#57 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 12:11 PM

Thanks Patricia! [Big Grin]

Debbie,

I gave my opinions under the 2003 solids topic, you can see them there. [Wink]

#58 lauderlady

lauderlady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 03:24 PM

Well, I don't feel quite so bad about missing the convention now as these photo's make me feel that I was there! [Eek!]
Well done to all.
What a handsome bunch of people we have on this site [Smile]
Lisa, be nice to Jack and let him have his camera or he might stop taking photo's for us and that would never do [New Laugh]
Ron, do you sell your bottles on ebay? I have never heard of them and they are gorgeous.
Best wishes
Maggie [Cool]

#59 LenoreHiers

LenoreHiers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 03:44 PM

Hello everyone -- so glad those who could join us in Orlando had a good time. We appreciate your coming.
Be sure to mark your calendars for next year in Reston, VA (a suburb of Washington DC) for April 29 - May 2, 2004.
Our conventions are always loaded with things to do, things to buy, things to learn, and on and on.
See you there! Lenore

#60 lolly

lolly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 04:22 PM

Hi how nice to see all these photo's from the convention everybody sounds as if they had a great time, makes me so sorry I missed all the fun,. maybe next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users