59 replies to this topic

#16 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 11:14 PM

Exciting news Pamela!

Glad to see more people are posting, thank you all!!

#17 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 04:15 AM

Oops. Did something incorrectly.

Anyway, do hope you all have a wonderful time in Orlando!

Have received the information on L.Vegas (kindly sent) and if dates and commitments allow here in U.K. would love to go!

Nancy, are you contemplating going? Maggie, how about it?

My best wishes to you all,

Jacky [Wink] [Razz] [Smile]

[ April 18, 2003, 05:12 AM: Message edited by: Jacqueline ]

#18 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 09:24 AM

We will be there. That time of year in Florida is usually already hot so bring your summer clothes [Razz]

#19 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 05:12 PM

Hi Pamela,
I will miss meeting you, I bought some of your compacts. Twin boys! What a blessing! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
We share the same B Day.
Enjoy your "memory maker" at home and we will have plenty of stories from Orlando.
Ann & Ken,
I will find your room and be knockin' on your door. Can't wait to meet you.
Bye,
KK [Smile]

#20 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 07:08 AM

Hi everyone, first of all, thanks KK for the reminder about the sunscreen. I know you won't belive this, but we in glorious Glasgow are basking in wonderful sunshine just now. It is hotter than Cyprus, Majorca and, I'm told, Florida!!!!!
No I knew you would doubt that but this must be freak weather as we have had the driest March since records began and April is beautiful just now. (I am told to expect thunder and rain on Monday - that's more like it!)
I shall go out to the garden when I've checked all my emails and, like an idiot, probably fry myself! We are not used to sunshine here so the minute it appears we rush out and try to get it while it lasts. Then we wonder why we get sunstroke!
As for the Vegas trip Jacqueline I doubt if I'll make that. We are (almost) booked up for New York in December and my husband wants to go back to Italy again in September so not only will money be tight but I may run out of annual leave from work! Wish I could though. Maybe, if I built up my flexi time and did some overtime for time not cash. Oh it would be really nice but I think it is just a dream. Oh well, dreams can come true!
KK, so you'll be celebrating your birthday when you're there. I guess that means you'll be planning to buy yourself a nice little present. What a good excuse.
I can't wait to meet you all. I have altered my last post as it read "arriving sat 14th" when it should be arriving saturday 10th May!
See you all soon.

Nancy

#21 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 12:09 PM

Nancy,

Are you looking for any of last seasons solids? I will make a list of solids at the CCS with prices and you could let me know if you want any and I will bring them to Orlando with me, or you may be planning to visit the outlet in Orlando.

Let me know [Big Grin]

#22 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 06:22 PM

Thanks Lisa, I did get quite a few but who knows, I could be tempted by your list. Just don't tell my husband when you see him will you????

Nancy

#23 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:31 AM

Hi Lisa, just had a thought! (Dangerous for me)
Can you let me know what powder compacts they have too please?
Thanks.

Nancy

#24 lauderlady

lauderlady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 12:27 PM

Dear All
I am so jealous of you all going to the convention [Cry]
I so wish I could afford to go, maybe if I hadn't spent so much on solids this year! [Eek!] [Eek!]
I can't wait for all your news and gossip so don't forget to post on here as soon as you all get back! [Big Grin]
I would just love to meet you all.
Still I have a few more Saturdays before then so I could still win the lottery [New Laugh]
If any one can manage to get an extra Palm Tree please let me know.
Happy Easter to all. [Big Grin]
Maggie [Cool]

[ April 20, 2003, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: lauderlady ]

#25 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 01:14 PM

Maggie,

Harrods are getting the Palm Tree. Should know the price this coming week.

Well, what about Las Vegas. Have received the information and the hotel accommodation is very reasonable. If I can make it, would love to go!

Hope you are enjoying yourself. At least the cooler weather has got you back on the computer [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Any chocolate bunnies [Eek!] [Eek!]

#26 Lorraine

Lorraine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 04:50 PM

Hi All,
We will be going to Orlando too. Someone wanted a Bergdorf goodman bag. A friend of mine has one..would be willing to part with it for $120. Is mint in box... if you email me, I will give you her email address so you can deal together.
See some of you next month!!
Happy Easter to you [Wink] ,
Lorraine

#27 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 05:01 PM

Will do Nancy! [Wink]

#28 Cocoallure

Cocoallure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 08:34 PM

Hello,

I will be attending the IPBA Convention in Orlando and I am very excited about meeting fellow collectors. [Smile] And hopefully finding bargains. [Big Grin]

Over the past year I have found many Estee Lauder treasures, but none that I treasure more than the friendships that I have made through collecting.

It will be great to see everyone there. I also plan to attend the Las Vegas Compact Collector's Convention. Anyone else going?

Happy Easter!!! [Big Grin]
Angela

#29 Lorraine

Lorraine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 10:34 PM

Me too Angela... the friendships have been so wonderful, and again, thankyou Lisa & Jack for
making this wonderful site.... [Big Grin]

#30 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 09:56 PM

Anyone have any solids they would like Jack & I to look for while at the convention, please email me or post with the solid and the amount willing to be spent. [Big Grin]

sorry my palm trees are already spoken for [Puzzled]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users