• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#46 LenoreHiers

LenoreHiers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:11 PM

More IPBA CONVENTION news! We have just received confirmation that Laura Eicher, Southeast Field Education Director, will be a presentation speaker at convention on Saturday, May 17, in Orlando. Her topic will be "Estee Lauder Perfume Compacts." Stay tuned for more updates re EL participation as they are available.
If you want to join and attend convention, let Lisa, Ron or me know and we will send you the necessary information. Lenore Hiers

#47 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 04:18 PM

Thanks Lenore that is great information to know. I look forward to hearing what information she has to offer.

Does anyone have any specific questions to be asked? I could relay them to her.

#48 LenoreHiers

LenoreHiers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 09:41 AM

More IPBA convention news -- The 2003 holiday solids will be on display on site. They can be ordered but will not be available for shipping until later in the year. It is a great opportunity to see them "in the flesh" rather than just a picture. Many other solids will be available to purchase on site, including the palm tree, of course.
The solid perfume traveling museum at Neiman Marcus, Orlando, will be a stop on the Thursday bus tour. The store is going all out for this and serving a gourmet "tea" while we are there. Registrants who are not on the bus tour can visit the store on their own at any time during convention (if they can find a free minute) or after convention, as it will be at the store until June 1st.
Only 10 days to go till the festivities start! JOIN US! Lenore

#49 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 10:40 AM

Hi Lenore,

We are all packed and ready to go. [Big Grin]

Bringing some neat displays and hope everyone will enjoy them as much as we do putting them together. [Big Grin]

We will post the photos here after convention. And we are sure Lisa & Jack will get some good photos of the convention to share here also. And KK, don't forget your camera.

Ann & Ken

#50 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 03:24 PM

I'm sooo excited! I hope the Cardinal solid is available in Orlando. My bags aren't packed yet, but will be soon.
KK [Big Grin]

[ May 05, 2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: KK ]

#51 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 03:41 PM

KK
They only let you see and hold the new XMass solids. If you purchase it will be a pre purchase and you will receive it when the solids are released to the stores for XMass. [Frown]

#52 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 03:57 PM

This is my first convention and right now I feel like a kid about to be let loose in a toy/candy store. [Big Grin] I have no patience whatsover and my big problem is going to be after the convention having to wait until Christmas. [Cry] Again, I'll feel like a kid - remember how you felt, that Christmas was never going to come.
It's nice to feel young again!!!!! [New Laugh]

Nancy

#53 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 09:57 PM

Thanks Ron, now I won't feel
like an ignoramous [Silly] trying to
BUY the cardinal [New Laugh] [New Laugh]
Is the Palm Tree for sale at the Convention? [Confused]
KK [Smile]

[ May 05, 2003, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: KK ]

#54 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 05:09 AM

Yes the Palm Tree will be there for sale and you will be able to take it home with you. [Smile]

#55 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 06:12 AM

Am off tomorrow morning Wednesday, for Miami. Thank goodness I re-checked! I was nearly coming to visit Orlando this coming Saturday the 10th!!!!!!

Hope to catch up with you, although doubtless you will be very busy. That's on the 17th! [Wink] Unless of course, I can get there earlier.

The red carnation Ann, will not last that long! Look for the silvery hair! I shall look for your name tags or the faces on the site!

Cheerio,

Jacky [Razz] [Razz]

[ May 06, 2003, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: Jacqueline ]

#56 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 06:43 AM

Have a safe trip. [Big Grin]
See you soon. The 17th. [Big Grin]

Ann & Ken

#57 lauderlady

lauderlady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 01:37 PM

[Razz] To you Jacky!
Maggie [Cool]

#58 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 04:24 PM

Hey Jacky, look out for my thistle!

Nancy

#59 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 04:36 PM

You Guys are entirely too happy and having WAY too much fun in preparation for the convention...
While I am "pining away and "green with envy" [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Seriously....I'm excited for all of you and can't wait to get all the news. I will be with you in spirit. Everybody have a safe trip!!

Mimi

#60 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 04:42 PM

Half the fun is getting there.
Who said that? Sure it is a famous quote. [Puzzled]

We are having fun and the "pool side mixer" hasn't even started. [New Laugh]

We would have much more fun if all could be there. [Big Grin]

Ann & Ken