Photo

2005 Prancing Reindeer Filled W/ Pleasures On Ebay... Is It Real?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 laurendmb

laurendmb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

I have wanted Prancing Reindeer for my solids collection for a while. However, I've never been able to find one that is filled and with the original box and everything -- I'm very meticulous about my collection. Lo and behold, one just went up for auction on ebay tonight. Having been that I've never actually seen one with my own eyes anywhere, I was wondering if some of the more experienced users would be able to tell me if it looks legitimate. Thanks and happy holidays everyone!

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=321042822434

#2 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hi Lauren,

I have one of these. In regards to the link you provided to the Ebay item, I have to say it looks fine to me ! :D

Good luck !

#3 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

Also noticed it the other day. As Sandra says, appears to be 100percent. Hope you get it at a good price. Collectors are busy right now shopping etc. and not so many people on Ebay.... Go for it!

#4 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Lauren, There is the Prancing Reindeer on ebay now. It is probably the same one which did not sell last time around but I have not checked it out fully. Just to let you know as it is a good price and if I were looking for this particular item, I would bid on it.

Petals...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users