• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Shannon

Shannon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

Managed to get my mitts on a Shimmering Showgirl and she arrived today. She is beautiful and MIBB! Very happy with my purchase. :)

Shannon

#2 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

Congratulations! I have that one on next years list. A friend is bringing it to me from the UK. I have to wait for her... is she worth the wait in person??
Jennifer in Jax

#3 Shannon

Shannon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Congratulations! I have that one on next years list. A friend is bringing it to me from the UK. I have to wait for her... is she worth the wait in person??
Jennifer in Jax

Hi Jennifer:

Yes, I think she's worth the wait. She was one of the compacts I wanted the most and I'm very happy to meet her! :P

Shannon

#4 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

Hi Jennifer:

Yes, I think she's worth the wait. She was one of the compacts I wanted the most and I'm very happy to meet her! :P

Shannon

#5 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

:) yes she is special! I am still waiting for my Carousel! The others I am selling on/off, are funding the really really wants...

#6 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

Worth the wait ??? :blink:

Shannon, you don't know how lucky you are spotting and gaining her within 2 - 3 weeks of collecting !

If you didn't buy her new when she was released, most people wait for YEARS to get the ones they most want . . .

Now take Jacky for example, how long has that Carousel been around . . . only 12 - 13 years . . . . see, she's still waiting. :P

I've waited for about 5 years for the English Rider . . . and still waiting !! Haven't even seen it on Ebay since it's release . . . has anybody else? :(

#7 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

Oh Sandra, why didn't you let me know. I have seen the Rider for sale! Next time! Have met someone in the U.K. who will be selling her collection. If there is a Rider there, will be in touch.

I started to write on the site the other day and then my battery went flat and all was lost!

Will be catching up soon.

Congratulations Shannon.

#8 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

I'm envious, I want the Showgirl too!

I've been waiting for a tutu for many years. That seldom comes up on ebay.

Ar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users