3 replies to this topic

#1 Shannon

Shannon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

Hi everyone:

Does *anyone* have a Viva Las Vegas MIBB or MIB they would be willing to sell? Please let me know.

Thanks! :P

Shannon

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

Selling solids in any way shape or form is with under 100 posts is against the rules here.

Yes, 100 posts is a lot but I wanted to do away with selling of solids here altogether.

I have no problem at all with my long time members with 100 posts who would like to sell... for everyone else... try eBay

Sorry, but that's just the way it is

Please respect the rules!

#3 wjh414

wjh414

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

Hi everyone:

Does *anyone* have a Viva Las Vegas MIBB or MIB they would be willing to sell? Please let me know.

Thanks! :P

Shannon

Hi, Shannon,
You might try sending a message to Ann & Ken - they may be able to help you out. Or check with Lisa to see if she has their current email address. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Wendy :lol:

#4 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Selling solids in any way shape or form is with under 100 posts is against the rules here.

Yes, 100 posts is a lot but I wanted to do away with selling of solids here altogether.

I have no problem at all with my long time members with 100 posts who would like to sell... for everyone else... try eBay

Sorry, but that's just the way it is

Please respect the rules!

Hi Lisa, how have you been? I was hoping to list a few solids here, instead of EBAY and noticed that nobody else has anything listed on the for sale page. Is there a different way you'd like us to list our photos for sale?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users