• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Take a look at what this seller is offering! Yet another person trying to sell E.L perfumes in their containers! Unbelievable. They have just turned the names around to stop infringement! I really cannot believe what these people will do next!

(this is the name of the seller...wonder where they are getting the solid perfume from??? :ph34r:/>

Edited by Petals, 24 July 2013 - 02:38 AM.

#2 Yuen

Yuen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:10 AM

Hi petals

Is this on eBay? I can't find it.

Alice

#3 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

Take a look at what this seller is offering! Yet another person trying to sell E.L perfumes in their containers! Unbelievable. They have just turned the names around to stop infringement! I really cannot believe what these people will do next!

perfumeoilboutique

(this is the name of the seller...wonder where they are getting the solid perfume from??? :ph34r:/>

Have you tried buying the solid perfume sticks from Estee Lauder & melting those down & using that to refill some of your empties? I haven't tried it but was thinking about it! (Just for my own collection, not for anything I'd sell to anyone.)

#4 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:41 AM

Apologies, but have been away for a few weeks. Just playing catch up..(have not had access to a computer).........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users