Jump to content


Harrods London Underground Sign

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 c4ryy



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

If anyone has Harrods London Tube/Underground solid - am interested in purchasing, would prefer it MIBB, but beggers cant be choosers. Also would quite like London Tower, dont know what its called but looks like Big Ben Clock Tower. In fact really any of the "London - England" solids like the Union Jack Flag etc would consider.

#2 Petals


    2000 Post Member

  • Members
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:27 PM

I have the Palace Guard for sale. Have not followed through with trying to sell, but would be happy to. Also have a spare Harrods 2011 Freddie Bear. Not charging too much on top but have to cover paypal interest fees etc. I shall be travelling to the States on Tuesday 22nd November and if you read this and want them, would transport in my suitcase...... please contact me through my name on the left hand side and I will give you my email address.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users