• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:05 PM

The new front page looks great Lisa, I LOVE all the pink! How are you feeling???

#2 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

Signing in from Dubai !

On holiday here - very nice, staying on the beachfront opposite the Burj Al Arab (the big sail hotel). Lovely view, lovely weather, lovely people. Just what was ordered!

Yes , the front page - Lisa, recognize all these solids except for one - am wondering what the one to the left of the showgirl is?

#3 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:51 PM

Dubai sounds fabulous, Sandra! Hear people talk of it. Glad you are enjoying.

The solid to the left os the Pink Tutu. Is this the one you are referring to?

Woody

Attached Files

#4 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:21 PM

Thanks... this is our think pink.... for breast cancer awareness month!

Sandra... your vacation sounds lovely... did you take any photos... would love to see them!

So what is everyone's favorite pink solid?

Mine= the pink princess phone!

I am doing pretty good... thanks for asking... two months of physical therapy done... getting back to my normal routine of tennis and working out!

#5 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:15 AM

My favourite pink solids have to be the pigs. I also have the pig powder compact so it is the three little pigs and without any big bad wolf in sight ;)

Anyone interested can see this years pink ribbon powder compact on the EL site. The ribbon is made out of multicoloured crystals, so not just pink but beautifully done (in my opinion).

Karin

Edited by Karin, 09 October 2011 - 02:01 AM.

#6 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:35 PM

hi Karin, Yes I remember you always had a penchant for the pigs. I don't recall any big bad wolf as a solid or compact? I found the pig compacts lost their colour and decided to sell mine a long while back.

Sandra, hope you are enjoying yourself. I have stayed where you are now and this is the place where I lived for quite a few years. Hope you managed to get to the Gold Souk.....Look forward to hearing all your news when you are here.

Front page is luverly.

:)

#7 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:48 AM

Thanks Woody, yes it was the Tutu that I didn't know. Thanks for enlightening me.

Lisa, my favorite one on the pink page would have to be the bustier. Lovely piece. Yes, I have many photos of Dubai! Had a fantastic time there. Didn't want to leave. I will sort them out and post a few when I get home,

I am in England now travelling around with some American friends (yes, the equestrian).

Started in Kew, went to Windsor, Bath and now in Warwick. Going to Oxford and the cotswolds next and then onto London to visit the Queen . . . (Jacky) :lol:

Jacky, yes I went to the Gold Souk, bit out of my league though.came away empty handed. Amazing place. Was sitting at an eating place in Jumeirah and on the next table was a lady who I imagined could well have been you - she certainly sounded like you!

Looking forward to catching up with you if the Gods allow. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users