• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 MitziMay

MitziMay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:25 AM

MORE 2011 BEARS BEING SOLD WITHOUT PERFUME ON EBAY! TO ALL OUR COLLECTORS, WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO PAY ABOVE THE RETAIL PRICE FOR A BEAR WITHOUT PERFUME???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HARRODS HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THIS ONE AND I AM CHECKING WITH OUR MODERATOR WHETHER WE CAN WRITE THESE SELLERS NAMES ON THIS SITE!

THE AUCTIONS ARE BEING WATCHED AS THEY ARE ILLEGAL. IT IS ACTUALLY RECEIVING STOLEN GOODS IF PURCHASED BUT THIS IS NOT MY CONCERN.

OVER TO HARRODS AND EBAY...... THE 2011 BEAR WILL BE RELEASED BUT NOT AS YET FOR ALL THOSE OUT THERE WHO THINK THEY ARE MAKING A FANTASTIC BUY! YOU ARE JUST SPENDING EXTRA MONEY TO RECEIVE A BEAR WITHOUT THE PERFUME.

IF THAT MAKES SENSE THEN ???????????????????????? SO IF YOU WANT TO PAY DOUBLE FOR THE BEAR AND FILL UP ON OUR FRIEND'S COPY ESTEE LAUDER PERFUME, THEN GOOD LUCK!

Not another 2011 Bear! Agree with all you say and the idea of 'name and shame' really appeals as we are all fed up with these greedy sellers continually breaking the law by selling the as yet unreleased 2011 Harrods Bear on ebay for a quick profit. I too ask the Moderator please may we have your permission to reveal the identity of these people......

MitziMay
xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users