Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:21 PM

Oooo yes, please let us know!!!!

#32 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:32 PM

Has anyone gotten the 2011 solids? I was just wondering.
Ar

Edited by Ar, 17 November 2011 - 09:53 PM.

#33 wjh414

wjh414

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

Has anyone gotten the 2011 solids? I was just wondering.
Ar

Hi, Ar,
I only bought the "Happiness" solid with Pleasures. It was designed by Strongwater and is just beautiful with all the tiny flowers and crystals on it. I also was really lucky because the brochure that the Sak's E.L. rep sent me had a misprint for the price, can you believe it?? It said $225 instead of $275. The rep honored the price on the brochure so I saved $50 on a lovely compact with my favorite fragrance! Brigette has a post under the Forum "General Discussions" that has photos of the brochure (with correct price) if you want to see what the solid looks like. :)

Jenn, I have an extra Sak's brochure with the price misprint and would be happy to send it to you - just let me know.

Unfortunately, my car engine conked out in September and so am unable to spend any $$ on solids for a looong time. :(
Wendy

#34 ladymasham

ladymasham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:32 AM

Hi Ar,

I too bought the Happiness Strongwater solid at Saks (not fortunate enough to have the brochure with me at the time) and the Strongwater Elephant at Bergdorf Goodman which is so cute! The other compacts did not appeal to me this year, plus I try my best to stay with the Strongwater pieces, but it is getting harder and harder to stay with just Strongwater. These things compacts are sooooo addicting!

ladymasham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users