• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:18 AM

Oh Lisa, you must have endured so much pain. I hope PT goes well. Did you have an accident or was it something else? Thinking of you... Ar

Thanks so much Ar and sorry to get back to you so late.... my neurosurgeon said because of all the extra bone growth- I must have had a accident of some sort when I was 2 or 3 years old! I don't know what happened... maybe I was dropped!?!?!

I've had constant horrible pain for the last 12-13 years... the surgery was horribly painful.... brutal.... at six months now... it's still pretty bad....

Ar...I'm sorry to hear about your back... it is so hard to deal with day in and day out... I have a bad back too... two collapsed discs.... working on those now... hopefully no more surgery... let me know what you do and if I can offer any help at all...

:)

#17 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:50 AM

Gosh Lisa, had absolutely no idea about your injuries and pain and all. I always thought you were really healthy and played tennis etc.

But to have chronic pain for 13 years is to me, unimaginable!

Very sorry to hear that you are still suffering badly with it.

Can only hope and wish for a speedy recovery for you.

All the best and my every sympathy.

#18 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:52 AM

Lisa -
I am so sorry to hear about your chronic pain. I completely understand. I have had a chronic, progressive condition called RSD (reflex sympathetic dystrophy) since 2002. Between the surgeries, multiple injections, therapy, so many medications I understand the frustration. If you ever would like to vent/just talk. Please email me or if you prefer to talk on the phone, I can email you my phone number. Sometimes it helps to be able to vent to someone who understands the frustrations of what you are navigating thru. My thoughts and prayers continue for your inner strength and healing.
Hugs -
Jenn

#19 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

Chronic pain is the worst, no meds can touch it! I had my knee replaced a year ago, after my knee being bone on bone for 2 yrs. What a difference a year makes. I thought 2 yrs was bad, but 12-13, Lisa, you are an iron woman! Here's to hoping you feel better soon and no more surgeries...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users