• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:21 AM

I found something interesting the other day whilst browsing around. It is a very old keyring which has the Harrods Van on it. I shall try and take a picture. Thought I would mention this. The Van can be taken off the keyring If anyone is interested let me know. I just had to buy it as I have never seen this before....

#2 zooey

zooey

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

Petals - Where on earth do you "browse?" :huh: You come up with some of the most remarkable "finds." I'm so envious!! :) Not really...just happy for you. Keep on searching...and keep us in the loop!

#3 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:21 PM

Hello Zooey,

I browse anywhere and everywhere even charity shops when I am passing. Most of the time I find nothing. Some of the time I find something like the YSL which is up for sale! But this keyring caught my idea although it is dirty and needs a clean. I am sure it is a copy of one of the first Harrods' Vans. Nothing like the Harrods Van solid perfume. Once I clean it I will do a comparison. Who knows, it might be worth a fortune! Who knows? I don't!

B)

Edited by Petals, 23 March 2011 - 01:21 PM.

#4 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:22 PM

:D Hi guys ! Finally got time to get back on this site and keep in touch with you all.

The Harrods Van keyring sounds interesting - would love to see a pic, Jacky !

hi Michele - I agree Jacky finds some mysterious places to 'browse' in London . . . maybe they are people's attics . . .

#5 zooey

zooey

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

Hey there Sandra - Now she's hanging out in "stalls" and sleeping in parks, for heaven's sake. Try that in Central Park in NY but be sure to take photo ID with you so you can be identified when the medics get there! :huh:

Me thinks petals needs someone to look after her, for sure. I'm all for taking risks, but napping on a park bench??? B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users