• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 nyslzzle

nyslzzle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:56 AM

It seems that this site has been abandoned for the moment. I have been checking here daily for the past 2 weeks or so and there are only one or two people that post anything. I have also created a post with some older solids for sale but am still waiting after a week for it to be approved by the moderators before it is posted. Seems like something is very wrong. Wasn't it just a short time ago everyone was upset at maybe losing this wonderful site? Where is everyone?

#2 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:56 PM

I think that perhaps there has been a letdown after the holidays for everyone and that is why no one is posting. Or at least I hope that is the reason. Has anyone here seen the pearl butterfly on Ebay? How high of a price do you think it will command??? Let's get a discussion started!

#3 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:20 PM

:unsure: Sure it's been quiet on here, nyslzzle, but maybe some people have taken some time off over this Christmas/NY period.

I don't think there is anything "very wrong" with people not posting on the site at this time. :)

Happy New Year, hey? ;)

#4 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:26 AM

Hi all -
Sorry for my own quietness but yes, the holidays have taken their toll! LOL! I personally had family here in town for 3 weeks. Prior to that my mom went in the hospital. She is well now. Then I have had a two week flair up of my RSD which has bedridden me and my arms were not working for almost 3 weeks. So I hope that everyone knows despite my quiet, my love of the beautiful solid perfumes still is thriving in heart!!

Happy New Year to all! I pray that we all enjoy a fruitful year full of blessings and thankfulness for all of the small things that we take for granted. Like our little works of art. I am thankful that I get to enjoy solid perfumes! And I am very grateful for each of you here that have taught me so very much about solids and collecting! A big thanks to Lisa and Jack as always for their work!

#5 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 05:20 PM

Its not that good members abandon the site at this time of the year, many of us are busy or just tired out with Christmas.....I work retail and Christmas is a very busy time and then we go into New Year sales, sometimes I even forget what day it is..... :lol:

Margaret

#6 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:14 AM

Nothing wrong with our site!!!!!! :rolleyes:

#7 wjh414

wjh414

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:25 PM

Hi, everyone,
I admit I haven't been checking the forums daily but probably a least once a week to see what's new. I haven't posted much but probably use the database at least every other day. And check to see what Lisa's got for sale! I finally bought Gerson's book but I think the website is still the best resource around. Thanks to all! :D
Wendy

#8 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:15 AM

It seems that when solid prices take a drop some collectors get a little discouraged. Not me. I am happy to be able to get some older ones that I may have had to pass on before. There have been some really good buys out there and it makes collecting more affordable.

#9 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:42 PM

I was without a computer the past week, but all is well now. I can't believe an Imperial Panda has shown up on Ebay. I'm holding my breath to see how high she goes...

#10 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:03 AM

I'm also wondering how high the Princess will fly off for too!

#11 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:40 PM

And now another Panda! I guess there are more than 5 in existence after all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users