• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

Can't you just tell them to search this item number? ;)

#17 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:27 AM

BTW... Thank you for the birthday wishes.. I thought I had posted a thank you note but realized I hadn't.

Onto the butterflies, pandas, princesses...sign! I have not won the FL Lottery so these wonders I can admire from afar. I wish the best of luck to any of our groups bidders. I hope that you win them and deeply enjoy them! Be sure to post on "my most recent solid" topic so we can all drool over your fortune and congratulate you!! I do hope that these are truly an attic find. It is hard to know if anyone has messed with these. I have a feeling from the broken paw and moved labels that this could have been a former employee that was hoarding these for selling later. I should not think that way but you never know. I just am hopeful that our group wins them to enjoy!

#18 wjh414

wjh414

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

Regarding the "attic find": the seller did send me another message later saying he "didn't know that was a braid" on the Princess (which I had pointed out to him in an earlier message was broken off) and had changed his listing accordingly. The seller insisted there was no other damage to any of the solids "just tarnish". I haven't looked again at his listings. Something is definitely not right.
Wendy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users