• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 marie5

marie5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

I noticed the new front page. I like all the dog solids. Will you be changing it every month? Something to look forward to each month.

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

Thank you Marie!

Yes, I will try to change the photo on the front page from month to month...

My inspiration for this month was- Doggone, the year is almost over! :o

#3 marie5

marie5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:12 PM

I didn't think of that. It is true. The year has gone by fast. Thanks for being so creative. I really appreciate the work you do on this website.

#4 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:25 PM

Lisa - March 1-31st is RSD awareness month. RSD is characterized with burning red & orange colors. Butterflies are also a symbol of RSD support. If anyone is interested in finding out more information about Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy PLEASE visit :
Posted Image

I would really personally appreciate it as this disease has really had devastating impact on my life and of my friends I have made thru the RSD/CRPS organizations. Thank you for the consideration!
Jenn

#5 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:44 PM

The new front page looks great! I love the doggies. How about a page in December featuring the Harrods Bears, or maybe all the teddies...

#6 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:07 AM

Hi Lisa, love the "themes" ideas for the front page. Shows you've been contemplating your solid collection and 'seeing' beyond what's in front of you. I like it ! B)

Well my bet for December is that you'll gather all the Festive Season solids together . . . ?

Anyway, for now now I'll just enjoy the little doggie collection and look forward to other collection themes each month. :)

#7 Nettie

Nettie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:48 AM

Hi All.
Love seeing photos of new themes on the home page. It gives me some enthusiasm (which has been lacking of late) to add new solids to my collection.

Thanks

Annette :)

#8 wjh414

wjh414

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:19 AM

The new front page looks great! What a fun idea! Thank you, Lisa, for taking the time and imagination to create it. It just amazes me how many solids there are. Can't wait for December!
Wendy

#9 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:49 PM

Lisa - March 1-31st is RSD awareness month. RSD is characterized with burning red & orange colors. Butterflies are also a symbol of RSD support. If anyone is interested in finding out more information about Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy PLEASE visit :
Posted Image

I would really personally appreciate it as this disease has really had devastating impact on my life and of my friends I have made thru the RSD/CRPS organizations. Thank you for the consideration!
Jenn

Jenn,
So very sorry to hear about the negative affect this disease has on your friends and family... I wasn't really aware of this type of disease but did look it up... I can totally relate since I suffer with daily constant chronic pain myself... remind me and I will for sure put together some solids to mark the awareness month!

Maybe Ann and Ken can give us a little somethin' somethin' too!

#10 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:29 AM

Now we know it's nearly Christmas! It's like turning the calendar page over to a new month !

Must be good fun playing with your Christmas solids and knowing you can publish it on this site and it will be very much appreciated.

Great job, Lisa ! B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users