#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

Hello to all my solid lovers!

What solids is everyone looking for?

In the next couple of week I am going to be listing about 70 solids for sale...

These will be full of perfume and many of them boxed!

Stay tuned..

In the meantime though what solid would you love to have most????

I really want the tennis racket since I play so much!

#2 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:18 PM

Too many to count but I really would like the Pink Caddy, but LauderLover may have one for me. Do you have any of the horoscope solids? I need 9 more months! But I'm sure if you list the ones you have, they'll be lots of takers here!
Jenn

#3 jeansdreamsforever

jeansdreamsforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:51 PM

Stay tuned..

#4 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:51 PM

Jenn,

No, I will not have any of the Horoscope solids this time around.. I will keep you in mind if I come across any though.

#5 jeansdreamsforever

jeansdreamsforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:53 PM

Hi-I recently just spotted the Tennis Racket in a Cosmetics Company Store near where I live. I believe it was $200, but not sure. Id have to check. Let me know if you want me to investigate.

#6 wjh414

wjh414

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:12 PM

Stay tuned..

Hi, Lisa,
This is music to a new collector's ears! Are you wanting us to let you know which solids we're looking for (see most of database for me!) or do you plan to post a list and do first-come/first served or ?? I REALLY want the 2001 Birdbath. Thank you! :D
Wendy

#7 marie5

marie5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:25 AM

Oh Gosh, where to start? I guess I would say the birdhouse, the Aries solid perfume, the 1984 gold cameo, the lighthouse, the penguins and the sleeping cat from the ivory series.

#8 daisy

daisy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:20 PM

Hi Lisa

I would like beehive jewelled, bulldog, mermaid, showgirl, shimmering oasis to name but a few!!! lol

Sharon :rolleyes:

Oh and any of the apples, butterfies, magical foo dog and a re-mortgage :lol:

Edited by daisy, 15 October 2010 - 12:28 PM.

#9 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:14 PM

Stay tuned..

#10 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:15 PM

I wish you lived in L.A. Lisa! I love tennis too and I'm always looking for someone in my neighborhood to play with! Do you play doubles or singles?

#11 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:09 PM

I would love to have the 2001 Harrod's Rodney Bear and the purple rose! Let up pray to our fairy godmother!

#12 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:17 PM

I wish you lived in L.A. Lisa! I love tennis too and I'm always looking for someone in my neighborhood to play with! Do you play doubles or singles?

That would be great... every year I play for the county woman's league as a doubles team... me and my partner are both lefties... it makes very interesting games as you don't come across two lefties a lot!

What about you? Singles or doubles?

I will be listing my solids here first... stay tuned... as I do have some of the ones mentioned above!!

Jeansdreamsforever.... thanks for offering to check for me... I will come across it one day.... no rush... I just cannot see myself paying that much ($200) For a vintage one yes, but not the newer ones... yet.... thanks again!

#13 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:43 PM

That would be great... every year I play for the county woman's league as a doubles team... me and my partner are both lefties... it makes very interesting games as you don't come across two lefties a lot!

What about you? Singles or doubles?

I will be listing my solids here first... stay tuned... as I do have some of the ones mentioned above!!

Jeansdreamsforever.... thanks for offering to check for me... I will come across it one day.... no rush... I just cannot see myself paying that much ($200) For a vintage one yes, but not the newer ones... yet.... thanks again!

#14 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:48 PM

I play singles but will play doubles with friends on occasion to mix things up, especially when I'm not feeling as energetic! I haven't been too well this past year, having been diagnosed with a condition called endometriosis which has left me unable to work temporarily. Since it's not serious, I'm hoping to be out on the courts again soon, need to practice! I'm lucky to live in Socal where you can play all year 'round! You'll laugh at this but I have friends who live in Jacksonville who are tennis fanatics who just got married on a tennis court...the flower bouquets were woven into old-fashioned wooden tennis rackets! (I hope nobody got hurt when the bride tossed the bouquet!)

#15 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:34 AM

Good one Lauderlover with the bouquet! Set and Match!

I used to be an enthusiastic player. We used to play in the Embassy grounds in Dubai. Then I took up golf. Was in Indonesia at the time. Somehow the two sports did not go well together and I ended up in the U.K. having a back operation. Since then no tennis, no golf but I have taken to riding a bike whenever I am in a place where it is safe to ride! So bashing solids around is the only other active sport! The tension in my racquet has moved on, you could say!!!

Take care and welcome back. Haven't seen you in a while :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users