#16 luscious11@aol.com

luscious11@aol.com

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 05:20 PM

Lisa and All:

I have been reading and watching what you all are saying regarding the "activity" on ebay....there's something called intuition (not perfume either) and everyone has it so it's obvious there's alot of it alive and well on solidperfume.com.....trust your instincts ladies and gents - i think you are on to something because i feel it too.

Pamela [Suspicious] [Suspicious] [Suspicious]

#17 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 07:02 PM

Hopefully all with work out well with this seller and buyer.

#18 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 06:55 PM

As a follow-up to the sale, I see that this seller has listed today on ebay the Treasure Dog. In the feedback, the buyer of the Princess has given this Seller a positive feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...82&category=602

#19 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 07:18 PM

Yes, I did see that however take a look at the photo of the treasure dog and then go to my collection page 2 row 4 photo # 5.
This seller has taken an image off this site. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

[ February 24, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#20 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 07:31 PM

Yes, you are right ... what a Scoundrel! [Suspicious]

#21 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 07:51 PM

What a cad [Suspicious] this should entitle you to the goods at half price methinks! [New Laugh]

#22 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 09:12 PM

Hi Lisa, you are right about the photo of YOUR Foo Dog~right down to the black velvet it's sitting on. ihavewhatyouwant is a member!? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
That's pretty low. If you don't have a camera say so. What about the comment about the photo in the description"needs to be light". Now I've shamed myself [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] and need to GET A LIFE!
KK [Big Grin]

#23 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 09:38 PM

Maybe this would be a good reason to have the site open only to those who have registered. Then if they steal a picture you can ban them from the site

#24 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 09:42 PM

Hi Everyone,
Sadly, this infringement does not surprise me. I had the same thing happen to me with a piece that I sold on e-bay a few months ago. I did not pursue it then but I wish that I had.

I'm sorry, Lisa that the person used your photo. Once again, it just confirms my resolve to be honest in all my transactions, from posting a photo to packing and sending the piece.

It's all a matter of integrity... It's the way I want to be treated!!!

Mimi [Frown] [Confused]

#25 Mary

Mary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 11:53 PM

KK, I thought the same as you about the camera. When I saw Lisa's pic, I started laughing at the nerve of "Ihavewhatyouwant" writing as if they had taken the pic. Does Lisa have any recourse with ebay? Mary

#26 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 10:49 AM

Yes Mary,

I have put in a report with ebay. My main reason for not letting sellers use my photos is that I don't want anyone thinking I have something to do with these auctions when I don't. [Puzzled]

#27 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 12:51 AM

Lisa, apparently, you had what they wanted! [New Laugh] [New Laugh] [New Laugh] (Sorry, I couldn't help myself!) [Wink]

#28 Lauder Lover

Lauder Lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 02:18 PM

LauderLover, Your too funny! I was thinking the same thing. I sure Love this website!! Thanks Lisa and Jack and all the members!

#29 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 03:57 PM

Well done, Lisa! [Wink]
Problem solved and we can see the actual Treasure Dog for sale (hopefully) [New Laugh] - I didn't know it came in blue?
[New Laugh] [New Laugh] just joshing!

#30 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 05:00 PM

Hi Lisa, I checked out the "NEW" Foo Dog,the Red one. Good for you! [Big Grin] You did the right "thing"(only thing) in having YOUR photo removed. This will hopefully make others think twice. [Eek!] I read the new crybaby description. [Cry] [Roll Eyes] I hope I don't sound tooo mean, but if it's not yours don't take it.
KK [Smile]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users